1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What model Lambo is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by BSA43, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not for me. Kick back, let her roll a bit in the corners and pull off on the right up there to let the sportscars go by :D

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

yeah with the wee little ones: baseball, softball, lacrosse, boy scouts, and gymnastics are mostly on the weekends, along with grocery and hardware runs. Being away from home 14 hours a day and then returning when it's dark outside, not much can get done during the week, because it's dinner, homework, bath and then sleep time all in about 2 hours.

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  3. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

GT4 is awesome
    918 is much awesomer

BTW, word is when the new GT4 comes out with the GT3 motor the price on the old ones will come down and will be a great buy.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW - everything that can fit in a minivan can fit in a Caddy ragtop. Plus a bunch more.

I hear ya on the time, been there done that but not to your extent. Which is why we have dogs not kids :D

BigBird likes this.
  5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

'60 for me...year I was born, and I prefer the horizontal headlights.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I like the square body a little better and the stacked lights. Although I wouldn't say no to a 62 hearse like dad had. That was pretty damn cool too.

7. fastfreddie

Stock, or would you mod them up a bit?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the shape it's in. Hearse stock. Ragtop I could see modding some. Better wheels, better suspension, better brakes. Interior and body leave stock, it's pimp enough as is. Make sure all the cool shit works like the auto dimming headlights and such.

9. wsmc 589

wsmc 589 Well-Known Member

Yeah I missed out on a 997 GT3. I was in the market then Porsche told the world you will no longer be able to buy a manual. Those GT3’s skyrocketed out of my price range overnight.

Hope they come back down to a reasonable amount.

rafa likes this.
  10. fastfreddie

I hear ya and agree. I do think a modded hearse would make an awesome tow vehicle tho'...all murdered out, slammed and blown. :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, if it's already a little beat up I could easily see having some fun with it.

Granted they're all pipe dreams since I couldn't afford any of the options :D

12. fastfreddie

I know, right?
    Oh, well. Guess I'll be stickin' with the mundane, too.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're still the only guy I know who saw the light because of the kind of wrenches the factory mechanics use. :crackup:

14. fastfreddie

I'm pretty sure they could reinvent the wheel, too, if they wanted... ;)

15. fastfreddie

There's a saying in the gun world, "Beware the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."
    The connection being, choice tools for a chosen job.

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That's what I've heard. Since I can't afford one now anyway, that fits my plans well!!!

rafa likes this.
  17. If/when I get that Lambo SUV, mine will be called Anus. I might even get some custom badges in the same font to replace the OEM ones to make it say "Anus". :D

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I went to school with a girl named Annie. At some point we nicknamed her Annis. It was funny and she was cool with it. Before long, Annis became Anus. While even funnier, she was no longer cool with it :D

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did I suggest that in another thread? It sounds sort of familiar.

20. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I'd go for an SLC over that.