1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What model Lambo is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by BSA43, Apr 14, 2018.

1. ton

ton Arf!

FF---->GTC4Lusso.

there's one in silver/gray that shows up in my parking garage at work every so often. strangely beautiful and fascinating.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

The Jaguar F-Type, with the V6, is about as much exotic sportscar as I'd go right now I think. That thing look so sweet !

3. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

There's a guy around here that drives a Viper GTS all year round. Last I heard there was about 100K miles on it.

Definitely not a Lambo, but also a car you don't see every day either.

Corvettes I see 10 a day around here in the summer months.

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I think that is one one the sexiest cars out right now and definitely for the money it wins hands down.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  5. Boman Forklift

When I had my viper, there was a guy out here that drove his daily. It had over 80k miles and I'm pretty sure he said only standard maintenance was needed. They are amazingly reliable. I had zero problems with mine.

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Yes. And over here you can get a 2014 supercharged S model for about $59,000 with very low mileage. Not bad.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The drive line in the truck has been bullet proof with normal regular maintenance. I have put 80k a year on it but it spend the first 50k dragging the trailer around. I got no complaints.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. Venom51

I shouldn't post from my phone. I never read it closely enough after typing. That should have been haven't put 80k a year on it.

9. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

It is surprising how cheap you get get a F-type, I wonder how maintenance are on them.
    The V8 sounds sooo good, and you can get AWD if you want to daily it.

10. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

What year?

Im want to get a 2013+ black on black some day. Dream car for me.

11. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Every time I see a new Corvette, I think that is as close to a practical and reliable supercar as I can imagine. I love the rareity and design of many exotics, but the Stingray would fit the bill for me.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torn7th likes this.
  12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

And for what? 1/3 - 1/2 the money?

13. Venom51

Don't you have to be at least 60 to buy one of those?

BigBird and Pixelator like this.
  14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

20 for a crotch rocket
    40 for a Harley
    60 for a Vette

15. Boman Forklift

I would like one of those last gens too.

Mine was 1997 gen 2. Those had power rear exit exhaust and 450HP with no ABS, or traction control. It was definitely scary at times if you weren't careful.

16. Boman Forklift

When I had my 930 in Texas, I dated a girl for about 6 months that had kids. I was probably 25ish and her son said I thought only old guys drove cars like that. Lolol

17. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Damn! After not seeing a Lambo in several years, I see two of them in less than two weeks.

What is this one?

DSCN4350.JPG

18. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Gallardo....The Huracan in your first picture replaced the Gallardo.

19. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

If you really wanna see some nice stuff, Underground Racing is off exit 5, Tyvola Rd. Take Tyvola towards SouthPark, make the first right like you're going to Foreign Cars Italia / the titty bar back there and follow that road around. Just after passing the Sheraton, look on your right.

Bring a towel as to not get drool every where.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Can I just say ... I LOVE how dude’s instructions are to bring a towel for clean up after you drive PAST the titty bar. :crackup: