1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What model Lambo is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by BSA43, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Yes, and then they took it through a carwash...

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Maybe. The Ultima has provenance, tho', and the SLC I saw on Stacey's Gears didn't look too refined. Price was acceptable, but you know what they say...

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Speaking of supercars. Will Kones-n-eggs ever show up to any comparos or shootouts? So far Christian has managed to duck every group test there is. Doesn't seem to affect sales any.

4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

One of their engineers built Guy Martin's Volvo and man that thing is boner inducing. 780 HP :D

[​IMG]

sanee and BigBird like this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The entire Agera production run was 25.

6. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Then you can brag "I can fit 10 cases of water and 3 friends in my Anus"

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. Oh damn. I hadn't even thought of shit like that. That shits funny. It makes me want to get one now. :crackup:

8. That thing is ugly as fuck.

It is ok besides the grill, windows, lights, bumper, exhaust, wheels, roof, doors, hood, mirrors, overall length and overall shape. Besides all that shit, it isn't too bad. :D

9. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Well it did start its life in 1967 when style was a bit different

10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

11. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I know how it feels

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Saw a new Bentley GT on the road today. That is a sexy car in white w black trim but in some other color combos it looks bulky and meh. It's reminiscent of a 60's muscle car. What a modern Chevelle should be. I'd have it painted Hugger Orange with black racing stripes. :D

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Frickin' youngsters. No respect for Classics. That car prolly got its pedigree from rally racing, if it itself wasn't a championship winning model. Prolly fries Bacon when it starts up first thing in the morning. :D

pscook likes this.
  14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Fella next door to the house I'm at has an AMG V12 SL Roadster.

That sound...:bow:

15. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Spent a long weekend in the Del Ray/West Palm Beach area. Grabbed early lunch before my flight right down the street from cars and coffee. That was good entertainment.

State police were letting people accelerate to ...healthy speeds along the main drag without hassling them, but the dumbass in the Camaro who decided to break the rear end loose pulling a (legal) u-turn around the traffic island had a bad day. I'm not sure why they chose to pursue him in a Yukon rather than with whatever motorcycle FL utilizes, but that area had lights every half mile or less... even the Yukon would catch up eventually.