1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What model Lambo is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by BSA43, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I guess that's why is doesn't breakdown like government motors cars. Wonder if the last Viper, with more technology has problems?

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

3. More complexity more potential failure points. Not like FCA is some ground breaking company for quality :)

4. I came.

5. The only Lambo I would own is the new Anus.

I have no desire to climb down to and up from the ground just to get in/out of my vehicle.

Even when I’m down there, I hate it. Sitting low to the ground makes me feel trapped, out of control, and somewhat claustrophobic. It freaks me out.

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I saw two on my way to the office this morning. The V8 R version has a very badass sound. I'd still go for the V6 AWD though.

There was also a nice black Mustang GT350 in the garage. Aside from removing the silly racing stripes, I'd rock that for sure.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

NO FUCKING WAY! Lamborghini is not making a car called the Anus:crackup:This has got to be one of the best auto-correct fails in beeb history.

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Urus ... anus. Tomato ... tomahto.

9. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

ftfy

TurboBlew and Funkm05 like this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

"Practical", in that they can actually be driven on a regular basis. A lot of those supercars are unliveable, have ridiculous maintenance schedules, and go through tires almost as fast as gas. Two of the three I listed are awd and the third is as sedate as an Accord when not being pushed.

12. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Good friend of mine has a GT4, it's a pretty awesome car. He does a ton of track days in it. He used to work for Porsche, and got to spend quite a lot of time in 918's when they were launched. I got a few rides, holy smokes.

IMG_8354.JPG IMG_8356.JPG IMG_8357.JPG

IMG_1587.JPG

Attached Files:

TurboBlew and BigBird like this.
  13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Just to add $.03...
    It's been said, "Mercedes, engineered like no other car."
    Countered by my opinion of Porsche, "Built like no other car. They WANT you to drive 'em, hard."
    And then there's 'Vettes. Our '08 C6 has had very few issues, none have cost me money...unless you count the squirrelly nature of the thing when set up for highway cruising - near zero toe and tires that don't like the cold. Both of those issues are operator choice...it's used as a GT, about 10k miles a year. (Getting groceries on a cold winter night with sharp corners will put you in the ditch.)

Papa has riddled me in the recent past with McLaren propaganda...I finally saw his point. If not a Porsche, and I had the money, yup, McLaren. Given I don't have the money for either, I'd settle for this...
    [​IMG]

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I really, really like those Caymans but if I was going to have a weekend car, it would have to be a convertible so Boxster or 911 it would be (in the Porsche family).

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I want a 66/67 ragtop DeVille as a weekend ride.

Scotty87 likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

I would like a minivan as a weekend ride, it's when $hit need to get done, and people need to go places :)

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Didn't Top Gear (back before it sucked) make a minivan convertible?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You need to plan better, you get shit done during the week so you can enjoy the weekends!

Or so I've heard, I tend to be working most of my weekends.

BigBird likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Those are cool too, but I want to enjoy the drive on the curvy roads too. Driving an old Caddy on something like this would be absolutely terrifying

[​IMG]

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

...for the other drivers. :D

Marid2apterbilt and BigBird like this.