Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

.<---his point ...................................................................................... -->you

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Aren't both considered murderers?

3. Robby-Bobby

No.

Both are murderers.

White guy shoots lots of black people=liberal cum fest
    Black guy shoots lots of white people=liberal meh

4. Robby-Bobby

Weird...

How many died when ole dumbass ran over protestors?

He probably meant to kill more than one. How much liberal media did that get?

Asking for a friend.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But if he got the chair for #1 what are you going to do dig him up and zap him some more? Your post reminded me of the people that were upset that the POSs that killed Mr Byrd in Texas weren't charged with a hate crime. This after they were convicted of murder and received the death penalty for it.

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Misinformation, in the name sound analysis. Yeah, I've seen that trick here before.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry, mostly tv stuff. And not going to go searching the internets for you just because you don't want to believe me.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Misinformation? I merely stated my personal experience.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That's nice. I still find it boggling that some people don't see any difference in killing one person vs killing multiple people. If you can't inherently get your head around the difference, then I sure can't explain it to you.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So tell us, what is the difference? Is the murderer somehow a worse person? Are the dead people more dead?

Do they do more collateral damage? Of course, more people, more families are in pain. But to the dead themselves or to the killer themselves there is no real difference. You can't punish them with more death penalties or more life sentences.

11. auminer

1 does not equal 9 which does not equal eleventy million.

Dead does not equal alive.

You love making cutesy arguments on the forums and I get that... it's entertaining. But you're wrong.

Let me go ahead and save you the trouble of a response :

No.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You do realize he has never been wrong?

sheepofblue and auminer like this.
  13. auminer

Well aware. :D

A pot stirrer, OTOH...

14. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It's not that I don't want to believe you, it's that you provide no evidence. In contrast, I could initiate a search and find the first 10 stories and not a single one omits the count.

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same old silly shit.

Dave - if I get bored I'll find one for you. But it's a moot point, you'll never accept the media stirs up racial bias for ratings.

auminer - you still haven't shown how with regard to the killer 9 is worse than 1. FWIW I have and do admit when I'm wrong, but you have to actually prove it somehow...

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

We all see what we want to see and hear what we want to hear.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. Try again.

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

That is exactly what makes up your citation of "personal experience" while refusing to acknowledge that every piece of findable media includes the information you claim wasn't shared. Willful ignorance is the next step but I was just giving you benefit of the doubt.

19. auminer

Prima facie is the concept you're looking for...

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Every piece of findable media? I haven't looked at all of them, I am truly impressed that you have gone through the tens of thousands of reports on the Charleston shooting. More power to you!

So since you're the expert on this now having done all of that research (and in such a short period of time too!) - what is it I expect to see? Please, be specific, it'll be fun.