1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milennials are killing HD

Discussion in 'General' started by L8 Braker, Jul 13, 2017.

1. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

The next five years are not looking good :confused:

Full story HERE

2. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

What about Home Depot ? I figured idiots keep that place going because fixing a toilet takes 5 trips these days

3. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I keep hearing about people under 25 who are not interested in even having a driver's license, much less owning a motorcycle.

My niece (19) is one of them.

418 likes this.
  4. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Sigh.
    I'm old Gen X...

V5 Racer likes this.
  5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

This just in: Millenials to Blame for Everything

New this just in: Millenials Realize Shitty Overpriced Motorcycles that are bad Quality and Perform like Trash are Pieces of Shit

6. Littlehat

Littlehat Well-Known Member

I'm "wrecking" HD. That's halarious. It's like I want to ride some polished turd instead of a bike that actually has some performance. They can't even keep up with Indians short development time in flat track. How many decades have they had to develope the one bike that they actually race?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

7. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Lol. Not a millennial (Gen X) but I love my Harleys, and I know more than a couple millenials at my job that are getting into riding. I know what you're saying is tongue in check and I get it. The blame the last generation shit is soooo tiring and sooooo fucking stupid. Millenials will do just fine. Just like we all have. People adapt.

mpusch and Sweatypants like this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Harley is responsible for anticipating the market. Hell, they set the market for years. It isn't the customers responsibility for Harley missing shifting demographic trends.

GixxerBlade and BigBird like this.
  9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

haha exactly. i love how these articles seem to be becoming more frequent now with respects to holiday shopping or consumer electronics or chintzy chain restaurants that serve garbage like its the consumer's fault for not propping up your business.

Gino230 and 5axis like this.
  10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Yesterday's engineering at tomorrow's prices is HD's problem. If there were some iOS or Android OS integration that scrolled emojis on the saddlebags based upon the rider's gender identity at that very moment, I bet they'd sell a lot more bikes.

tiggen likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They need to hipsterize the 500 and 750.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just name one the iHog and put an Apple logo on it.

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

They couldn't round up the man power to make enough of 'em.

14. TZ250lover

TZ250lover Well-Known Member

I hate to defend Harley. Never owned one, and never will, but their flat track bike is brand new this year and Indian has better riders.

panthercity likes this.
  15. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

How long did they sit on their asses with that XR motor?

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

So will Harley buy Ducati on the real now since Ducati will have a modern motor now?

17. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

"Introducing the first ever gender neutral motorcycle by Harley Davidson, the iHog. Define your safe space - Harley Davidson"

Millennial are lining up!

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe Ducati will buy Harley? Weirder shit has happened.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The ad campaign should be for sustainable gardening with America's favorite 1940's farm equipment. Go organic! Go Harley-Davidson!

That will get them motivated.

20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Why fix something that is winning?