1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milennials are killing HD

Discussion in 'General' started by L8 Braker, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And if you're a millenial its the last millenium :crackup:

2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I never said I didn't like the local stuff better, just that I like some of the Sam Adams. I can find lots of good local stuff in AK and WI. I can even get good beer in the village.

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh look yet another butthurt millennial not taking responsibility. :D
    Millennials should also kill that stoopid boredpanda website.

DrA5 likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This whole millenial thing is bullshit anyway, way to large a group of people.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

You're exactly right it is. I'm just jumping on the blame the millennials for everything bandwagon because it's fun. LOL.

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Is Lorenzo a millennial?...

...or Nickelback?

8. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

The latest from Harley....

Taken from THIS article.

Millennials are proving to be a tough audience: They want smaller, cheaper motorcycles — the antithesis of Harleys.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yup. They need to be building good, small bikes like Ducati Scramblers and Yamaha FZ-07’s instead of ugly POS sportsters.

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Honda could bring a 70's Retro 350 Twin and own the Mellinnial Market.

Boman Forklift, Scott S. and zrx12man like this.
  11. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I sold my 81 GS450 to an almost hilarious level hipster. It was his first motorcycle. It was a mild custom - I bent and welded in a smooth rear hoop, made a solo seat, SV wheels and front end, deleted the gauges and paint and powder coat.

He didn't even haggle, and I thought my asking price was nearly retarded. I could churn out 1 of those a month in my sleep, but I just can't bring myself to do it. It would be a boring ass grind.

BigBird and Britt like this.
  12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Maybe give a StarBucks card good for a yrs worth of free latte's?

13. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

The good news in the article is that motorcycle sales are increasing, even if Harley isn't getting their share of the pie. Hopefully they can come up with something with some coolness factor so they can stay in the game. My Dad's generation is aging out of motorcycling...

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That would wipe out any profits the motor company might make.

15. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

All of a sudden it's trumps fault that Harley is closing down and moving production overseas. $3 in steel tarrif is breaking Harley's bank.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well, they do need as much iron as a Sherman tank, what with all the parts rattling off going down the road. :D

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The could but Honda will do what Honda does and bring it to market at $500 less than a CBR1000RR and then complain that no one bought them.