1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

After this morning I have a much more positive feeling about Trump and the whole Trump did this, Trump did that, series of accusations. I have a friend (Matthew) who I see three or four times each week at the coffee shop that I go to every morning. Matthew is an ex Federal Prosecutor and still works closely with the Dallas Federal court system and today is the first time he's had the time to sit down and talk for awhile. We had an interesting conversation where he shot down every single accusation against Trump from a legal standpoint. He explained how Federal law affects what Trump is supposed to have said plus what he has been accused of doing and laughingly said that the only real problem that Trump has is the fact that he is allowed to carry a phone on which to send all his tweets which puts him in the gun sights of the media.
    Hopefully, Matthew is correct and when the left, and the media, go through all the accusations that they can think of the whole anti-Trump issue will die down. :beer:

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

They are trying hard to invalidate the election results. For sure, at times, Trump doesn't do himself any favors but at the same time it really doesn't change how the libs, Dems, and old guard Rep were going to react and treat him anyway. At least he has the stones to call them out on some issues. It's not like the press was going to paint him in a good light anyway, so he might as well get some mileage out of it. LOL:beer:

I still can't get over all the calls to impeach just for the sake of impeaching and nothing else. Libs should accept it and move on already. Resist all you want but the train is heading down the tracks full speed ready to run you over. ;)

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It won't. All of the arguments against Trump are emotional so they will just start over throwing shit against the wall hoping something sticks.

4. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So the Washington Compost has unnamed sources that say Trump is a bad man.
    Wow... Bombshell indeed...

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Person of interest? Be careful that those straws don't have splinters.

7. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...people keep judging Trumpspeak as if he were a lifelong politician and legal professional. I compare it to what I would expect from the run of the mill New Yorker. By those standards, he's being nice.

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Dammit, it sure as hell is hard to try to keep a positive attitude toward Trump when a new story is released every frigging day. One aspect of this whole deal is that when responding to the accusations we usually hear two or three different stories coming from Trump and his staff attempting to explain the stories. Spicer didn't deny the "Nutjob" story so among all of them, which is true and which are lies? It's impossible to tell. To keep supporting Trump one has to have the same level of faith that falls on religious belief. This is becoming insane. Are the Democrats winning?

10. Newsshooter

No one is winning :Puke:

jase likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Everyone who hates the media, the democrats and the republicans is.

So, me. :D

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Since there are so many accusations and wild assed stories being released about Trump I'm beginning to wonder if at least some of them are actually accurate. Jeez, there are so many it makes one wonder. :eek:

13. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Do you believe every story headline that comes out?
    Maybe lookup who owns the Washington Post and that owner's relationship with Trump

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That or the press is proving to us that it has alot in common with a pack of shit flinging monkeys...

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Damn Orvis, it's has only been three hours and you have already flipped back to panic mode.

David

16. Newsshooter

If you think that's winning I'm guessing you never raced. :)

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I hated transponders and shitty grid positions too. :moon:

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:stupid:

Winning

19. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

Ya think that might be the plan?

speeddaddy likes this.
  20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He's only got so much time left for panicking.