1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Of course.
    Imagine if he wasn't fired and went on to find no collusion between Trump and any Russians. They would immediately cry foul because it was the same guy who lost Hillary the election, right?
    No matter what, they are going to claim there is something underhanded going on.
    The constant allegations are all they have.

gixxerreese and badmoon692008 like this.
  2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I love when the left gets in a frenzy. They are so funny. Especially the ones on here. :crackup:

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Frenzy from the left? :confused:

Perhaps you're over sensitive..... :D

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

the optics of the timing on this could not be any worse. The left is full of shit but Captain Combover never does himself any favors does he?

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Timing is irrelevant as well as actions. It does not matter what Trump does, outrage will ensue. But the result of the snowflake meltdowns is making Trump's support base stronger.
    Recent polling showed that if the election were held today, Trump would win by a larger margin including overcoming the CA numbers and win the popular vote as well. America is sick of the left. That panel of Democrat voters the other day (CNN or whatever) telling why their party has left them was the same message that we have been talking about on here for years.
    So no, the timing means nothing. The crocodile tears of the left continues to flow and it is drowning them. That's called poetic justice.

EDIT: It's not just the left, it's the middle and right that are sick of the establishment...sick of ALL of the establishment. Trump is the pitbull that we turned loose in the WH, and we expect him to go on a feeding frenzy. He's doing it and he will get even more popular.

7. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

I work with a lot of guys on the right, and that is what most of them are saying.

8. jase

Where are these recent poles you speak of?

9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Yep, I'll bet they get that independent investigator now with the support of republicans too. I didn't see anything about the state department promoting mar a lago or kushner offering visa's for money? Ethics 101, must have skipped those classes

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...go-promotional-blog-post-after-criticism.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cd836fcf287_story.html?utm_term=.59f01381a172

SnacktimeKC and jase like this.
  10. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

Meh......

It doesn't really matter if trump did anything or not.

The moment he was elected he was doomed to 4 years of investigations and accusations.

I'm not a supporter so other than the ramifications it will have on the economy I really don't care, but neither side's establishment wants him there so they'll make it a long and treacherous 4 years whether he's the best for this country or not.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And they have totally gone off the rails about it - within an hour for the ABC national news guys :crackup:

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who the fuck cares about the "optics of the timing"? Seriously. If the guy isn't the right guy for the job then nuke his ass and move on. I actually applaud Captain Combover for ignoring the appearances and just doing it. Comey was/is a distraction that was not going away and was hurting the FBI as a whole, time to go and let the people who are working there get back to work.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Independent investigator was almost a sure thing the whole time - it's how the congress morons can get themselves more attention.

15. jase

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Can you clarify, exactly, what you're talking about?

What did he praise him for?
    What was he fired for?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No surprise on those, it's a popular thing right now to hate Trump that's being reinforced by a huge chunk of the media even in subtle ways every newscast I see.

It's even worse than what I saw with Obama and Bush. I still don't get it, they all do dumb shit, bitch about that not things that they didn't do.

18. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Only 1500 people sampled in that poll? Obamas rating was 46% trump is 43, their Margin of error is +\- 3% so what's your point

XFBO likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So while we're on Comey - why are people upset at HIM over the letter to Congress? Shouldn't they be upset at the congress who bitched up one side and down the other that he wasn't being forthcoming enough in what was going on in the investigation of a presidential candidate? Aren't THEY the ones who demanded he keep them up to date with any developments?

XFBO likes this.
  20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Apparently, "optics" seem to trump :p integrity for some folks.