1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

No, i was referring to the people that I know that voted for him including the repuds at my place of work.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I realize he's the POTUS. I'm talking about the never ending hypocrisy coming from the left and the fact that Trump isn't losing any support - just the left getting louder and throwing more tantrums. LOL

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's a hoot watching the left go nuts trying to think of the right words to use in hacking Trump for the firing since the left themselves have been down on Comey for supposedly getting Hillary booted from the election. I love it. :beer:

stk0308 likes this.
  4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

This is something the left should learn.
    Awesome, just awesome. You guys give me the giggles when you post things like this. bu..bu..but, 3 million more votes. :crackup:

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

IMHO, three reasons more than any other...
    1) Because he was partaking in an ongoing cover up to protect THEIR [crooked] candidate.
    2) Because he holds the highest [investigative] LE position in the US and had NO BASIS/REASON to play prosecutor.....ever!
    As a LEO, it's not OUR job to play prosecutor or Judge......we're not talking about misdemeanors here. Lesser people have gone to PRISON for much less. I cringe to think about the level of carelessness that WOULD HAVE (w/out question) occurred under a Clinton Presidency......
    3) He flat out LIED and treated the rest of us like stupid assholes when he stated intent was NOT needed and yet hung his hat on the lack thereof, therefore not recommending charging....even tho that's NOT his job to do so.

6. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

All i was talking about is what Duc said.

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Depends if he was he talking about California or Florida... :D

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Had to be Cali because no one wants to claim Florida.:D

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is fascinating. Watch the first 30 seconds of this Colbert monologue. He talked about this right after the news broke and the crowd cheered. They cheered because they were not told how to think yet by their masters...that came later and now they are outraged. This is amazing watching the way the left operates. They keep their slaves on the plantation so well.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

You're dead on right. It's hilarious. Weren't they calling for his head a few days before the election? They seem to shift with the winds.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The look on his face when the audience cheered is pretty funny.
    I doubt if they understood why he berated them as Trump fans.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yes/no. He kinda did have a say b/c the AG had her little meeting on the tarmac, so she had already come out and said she would take their/his recommendation.

Orvis likes this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Or she could have <gasp> recused herself

Funkm05 likes this.
  15. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

It was, too bad it was lost on him.

17. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Saw him on the tube today not sitting down. It looked like he had the lollipop kids beside him. That fucker is 6'8"...I see why it took so long, who wants to fire a tree.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That's cool, Dave got a photo op with him. ;)

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

20. CW AF 03

CW AF 03 Aspiring has-been

I'm curious which part of 18 U.S.C. 768 doesnt require knowledge or intent as one of elements of the crime?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk