1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Personally, I think sending every politician to federal pen after their term is up is a damn fine idea.

Ain't a fucking one of 'em innocent.

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Angry much. It's ok dude, let it go. Move on, it's OK, really. Go ride your mtb or get laid or both.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So your interpretation of outlining factual stuff = "angry much"? How old are you again?.......typical millennial. :D

4. jase

Dude, you're just angry, admit it. Move on, it's ok. It's going to be ok.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wanna know what was the LAST thing on my mind this morning and everyday before it? >>>> What's jase thinking today? <<<<<< :D

Seriously, if you struggle daily reading my posts without comment, ya think maybe you're the one who's angry? :crackup:

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I cannot think of a politician in my lifetime that has not gone to jail that did 50% as much as her. Oh and this includes her husband who while he lied under oath and other things the corruption while he was in office was minor in comparison to after he left office (with exception of the chinese stuff that was never really aired in public except his shady donors).

Lying and incompetent is not prosecutable. Or there would not be enough free people to run the prisons.

As to the other :crackup: the left has screamed impeach on every president since Nixon. They did try charges on Bush II all the time and the current screeching on Trump is enough that I turn off the radio and sadly now web radio frequently. So that would change how?

But we can do it your way. Exactly which crimes are not prosecutable if you are an elected official? Can you murder people as long as they are poor enough? Or the right race? Or is plain old robbery OK? Just wondering as I thought equal protection under the law was a basic god given right, silly me to try to keep that I guess. :Pop:

7. jase

Reading through the thread, just looks like you're angry about Hillary. All im saying is move on. It's like :dead: .

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If you're not angry about Hillary, you're part of the problem.

XFBO likes this.
  9. jase

Aren't we all?

But she isn't the only one and wont be the last.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Perfectly valid reason to give her a pass on it then.

"Hey, others did it first, and others will do it after her!"

"Oh. You're right. Carry on."

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nixon resigned for far less. You know it's bad when he looks like a paragon of virtue compared to Mrs. Clinton.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. jase

OK, so get her locked up. Then you can lock up Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, Rick Perry, Chris Christie...etc.

We all know it's not going to happen.
    Is it right, nope not at all. But keep bitching about it isn't going to make it happen either.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Did you not see my post suggesting we lock them all up?

Prison would probably be cheaper than their fucking pensions, to boot.

14. jase

I did see it. And i agree with you 100%.
    So that means that ALL Politicians are crooked in one way or another, and that's both on the left and right.
    Damn shame that we are SO divided as a nation. That's one thing that I really dont like.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I don't see how some folks can just say "it's better to let her fade away.

Wouldn't she do that also in prison? I gotta think over time nobody would care especially if she was legit busted, more folks would come forward with evidence.

Especially when the average person would be buried under the prison for far less.

This is why we have become this way. We treat politicians like they're above the law.

blkduc likes this.
  16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I have no clue where YOU grew up so don't take offense BUT.......THIS mentality is what plagues our inner cities and why crimes are overlooked so frequently. It's also the reason why they're all shitholes to live in.....when someone breaks the law jase, they should be held accountable. It shouldn't just be poor folks and/or nobodies who have to suffer the consequences of breaking them............. and ignoring it, just emboldens those pompous assholes to break more. If you EVER wake up to those facts of life, we'd all be better off for it.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But when all over the government people are getting briefings saying 'but don't do that as YOU will go to jail' there is a problem. Also the extortion at the family foundation is WAY beyond anyone you mentioned. There is a huge difference between poor ethics (or politics you disagree with) and criminal behavior. A perfect example is Obama. While many in his administration might be on poor footing I don't recall anything he did that was illegal. Oh and remember illegal and impeachable are also not the same thing.

So no they are not all the same.

18. jase

I think we agree on this. I agree that no one is above the law, and those that break it should be held accountable, that also goes for LE.

What i'm saying is that if we go after Hillary, why not go after all that did the same as she, or is she the scapegoat, the poster child?

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Who has done the same thing, jase, as all the laws/rules Hillary broke?
    I can tell you with certainty, you'd be OUTRAGED if all the shit she has done was being committed by a Republican.....guaranteed!
    It amazes me on her level of crimes and deceit (pay2play, working off private servers, improper shuffling of sensitive intel, etc....) are lost on some of you, all because you despise the GOP.....and we're the political hacks??? LOL....never seizes to amaze me, the logic.

Off the top of my head, General Petraeus was the last high profile person to be charged and penalized for similar actions. Hillary's were far worse and she was allowed to continue running for the highest office. SMDH!

sheepofblue likes this.
  20. jase

I posted in an earlier post on a few on the right that had issues with private emails.
    You're funny. I dont hate the right as much as you hate the left. You make it seem like Hillary is the worst of the worst. If that's what you believe, go right ahead and keep bitching about it. Write your Congressman and tell them to go after Hillary because she's the worst of the worst.
    Write over and over in the letter;
    "Lock her up"
    "Lock her up"
    See where it gets you. It will get you just as far as going after all the other Politicians both on the left and right that broke the law.
    Keep beating the dead horse and see if it comes back to life.

Truth is I really don't care, doesn't effect my life one way or the other.

Dude, again. She's not the only one. If you go after her, go after everyone.

Are you saying what she's accused of doing is worst than the rest of the Politicians?