1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hammer....dropped

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, May 9, 2017.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lmfao are those the same approval ratings that you were jizzing your junkies over how Hillary was like 95% the president?

Lmfao come on man at least try a little...

XFBO and speeddaddy like this.
  2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Using poles just like Duc...

Whatever fits your ilk, is the pole that is being used. That's the way the Dungeon works right?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ilk is a trigger word. I need to go edit my "Good Morning" post.

XFBO likes this.
  4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

LOL.....everytime I see the word TRIGGERED.....I see this image. ROFL!

[​IMG]

speeddaddy likes this.
  5. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Trump praised him for his handling of Hillary's email then then fired him using the same reason. Also shouldn't the head of the FBI be brought into the office to be fired and not learn about it from TV while talking with employees in LA?

LilBabyGirl and SnacktimeKC like this.
  6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Meh. If Obama can learn about things through the news so can Comey. :p

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I don't but you can bet your ass the whiners do.

Mark my words this investigation will still be ongoing when we get to 2020.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So Trump is now stupid because he follows the advice of the Attorney General and other advisers rather than acting on his own?

Huh.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The whiners will whine no matter what. This is a perfect example of it - they got the evil man that hurt their Hillary fired and they're pissed about it...

10. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Didn't say he was stupid or that he shouldn't be fired, you must have inferred that from him using the same rationale for praise and his firing? Still, don't you think it's appropriate for him to be fired in person and not finding out about it on TV?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I inferred it from your body of work :crackup:

I don't know enough about the finding out but overall I truly don't care. He's a politician as much as the rest of them in an appointed job and that's how it goes at time. Was it intentional on the part of the administration or did someone leak it? Makes a difference.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That is the oddest thing. They scream for this guys head on a pike, Trump shows them the pike, they then flip out about the severed head.

I will never understand the looney left. Never.

stk0308 and speeddaddy like this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Feel free to look back at my thoughts on pols...they are worthless and I have always said that. Remember, I was the guy through the campaigns that kept trying to tell y'all Trump was going to win. I posted this for the people that do believe them, and to maybe give you another perspective. The news sources are extreme left and right, but both say the same thing.

As far as the results of that poll, it is grossly underestimating how big of a margin Trump would win by now. Trump is growing more popular by the minute. Using the same anecdotal evidence that I used during the campaigns is far more accurate than any poll. In my liberal paradise neighborhood that I've been in for 17 years, I'm starting to see Trump bumperstickers...that's nuts! I'm seeing signs of Trump's growing popularity all over the place in spite of the loud snowflake voices and media lies.

G 97 likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

The biggest mistake Trump made was not firing Comey during his first day in office. Comey politicalized his position and it resulted in him being ineffective and unable to do his job. Just go back and re watch his Clinton email presser and how he outlines each and every security violation they uncovered but in the end says there is nothing there to prosecute. But states that anyone in the FBI who did this would face grave consequences etc.

Then he did it again just two weeks prior to the election involving Weiners lap top and classified emails but once again nothing to prosecute and once again states he couldn't conscientiously wait to release the information if ot turned out to be a violation. In other words he wasn't sure who was going to win the election and he based his decision on this.

He tried to play both sides while trying to remove himself from having any responsibility of any decisions he made based on the investigation. He clearly made his position a political one and not an objective one. He clearly did not do his job.
    Never mind the classified leaks that happened under his watch.

Trump should have fired him long ago. Better late then never.

Shenanigans likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thing is Comey has/had no say in prosecution. Never understood why anyone cared what he said. His orgs job is to collect evidence and give it to the AG.

Totally agree on he should have been fired a while ago. Although waiting until right after Hillary blamed him again for losing is kind of cool.

Shenanigans and speeddaddy like this.
  16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Comey was politicized and had to go. Nobody had any confidence left that Comey was doing the job he was supposed to be doing rather than being a political figure.
    The FBI shouldn't be involved in politics at all.
    The FBI needs a fresh start if they are to regain the public's trust.

Shenanigans likes this.
  17. jase

Why reference a poll if you think they are worthless? Your paradise neighborhood, doesn't represent the rest of the country. I see the total opposite at my work place and friends that voted for him. The repubs that are supporters of his said that firing Cormey was bad timing, and doesn't look good. Why fire the person that's investigating you? Not a good look.

LilBabyGirl likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Why have your husband meet with the AG who is exploring the option of investigating you.

Are you still in denial that Trump won the election and is President. LOL

19. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

Perhaps you're mistaking the repubs criticizem of Trump for waning support (since it's not the kind of thing you find in the Dems' playbook). I admit I hear many who voted for him (myself included) questioning some aspects of his performance but, as far as support, it's gone up since Jan 22. Thank the Dems' actions since the election for that.

20. jase

He's the POTUS, not sure what you're talking about. I didn't say anything about winning the election.

I was asking Duc why reference polls if he thinks they're worthless. I was also saying where he lives does't represent the rest of the country. I was also saying that the people that I know that voted for him and the repubs at my work place says that it's not a good look to fire the person that's investigating you. Not once did i mention anything about being upset that he's the President.