Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Pretty baa-d

2. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I take it you haven't been across Iowa lately? Not as many as Southern Ontario, which has hundreds of them outside Windsor ana Sarnia, but they're still everywhere.

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Either they are not good at math or they are method acting...lol.
    When I see some of these actors & actresses out of character... I just want to hate them! For example Bryan Cranston?
    I dont want to hear his politics. Noah Wyle is another one... thats especially hard because he is kind of a motorcycle enthusiast.
    Sally Field?? Come on girl... :(
    Do these wackados go to a special boot camp or something? WTF is Unite For America?

bbsteinnewyork likes this.
  4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Well, some Hollyweirdo complimented Alan Thicke for getting out before the "Trumpocolpse" That poor taste comment just exemplifies why Hollywood is so out of touch.

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Speaking of "Unite for America"...I am boycotting any Actor/actress that put out that infomercial to get electors to not vote for Trump. Imagine how fast that group of deplorables (if I may:)) would change their tune if 50 million customers boycotted their work? I know it will never happen but one can dream.

bbsteinnewyork and TurboBlew like this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Back in the days before adults developed their fascination with prepubescent appearing genitalia, died in the wool would be a good thing.

Orvis and sheepofblue like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Poor taste, but damned funny.

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

such a ballsy initiative :rolleyes:
    http://freebeacon.com/politics/grou...ectors-vote-trump-foreign-registered-website/

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The Russians were good until they were bad. The veracity of the email content is apparently irrelevant. Got it.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He
    Doubled
    The
    National
    Debt.

Economy is what?

jrsamples and crashman like this.
  12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Under which president(s) in the last 30 years has it gone down or not increased? He wasn't perfect by any means but nearly everyone I know is in better economic shape than they were 8 years ago. Business is good in my field and both of my wife's industries.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

On life support.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well I guess you and Lizard Bob got the world by the tail while the rest of us lowly plebes suffer.

Not very progressive of you, comrade. :Poke:

crashman and jrsamples like this.
  15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It's good thing that one of the guy responsible for the that whole debacle will now be part of Trump the cabinet.....

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

If "one of the guy" is that big in the world......wouldn't he be too big to cabinet?

17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Anyone get their 2017 CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT CENSUS today?

First time that I've ever been asked what I think about the issues AFTER I've voted and the election won.

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Well, that made sense.

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

True story.

20. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

explain to me please why public debt is worse than private debt? also, why the federal budget HAS TO be balanced and the debt be zero? please and thank you.