1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Interesting how fake news check don't apply to the claims some of these folks make.
    If she was worried about some of the people she spouts to be, then she should be concerned about the people under the tent, the coalition on the left.

She is angry! I thought that was a domain of the right?

2. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

speeddaddy likes this.
  5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

She has the mother of all rude awakenings coming. We have successfully extended toddlerhood into the early twenties.

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I just laugh and laugh at these people. They better get their shit together here in the US, Jan 20 is coming soon.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

To bad he is making apologies for the school as they are not helping kids as he claims. In a better world snow flakes parents would have had here being maid for every teacher in that school focusing on toilets for the next 6 months. Bring the princess down a notch of two. Instead she will be all hurt and acting until life catches up with her and she truly should be afraid. At which time her coping skills will be zero.

speeddaddy likes this.
  8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

9. 600 dbl are

I used to be against mandatory military service, and to an extent I still am. I believe that a fighting force that wants to be there will be a more effective team. These millennials are making me rethink that. Don't put them in combat rolls. Make them cooks or PAC personnel or something non combat arms. Lift the restrictions in basic and go back to the 1960's Gunny will rip your head off and shit down your throat style. Two year service right out of high school. Then if they want to waste mommy and daddy's money by getting a gender studies degree from Fuck Off U more power to them.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm all for 1 to 2 years of mandatory service to the community. Military, peace corps, job corps, rebuilding the inner cities or of the like. In exchange, you get your first year of university or trade school paid for. No outs except if you buy your way out which would be the equivalent to two years of a in state, public university tuition and you have to report it on your resume.

and being a SJW is not a service to your community so don't try that shit. It's a service to your ego and a lack of cock and balls.

In Your Corner likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Works for me. Would have had that nailed before I got out of middle school :D

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fools raising fools...that works.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's funny. I think back on my upbringing by definite liberals and the things I did growing up that were all based on helping others, then add in that I've never been rich, have always had issues getting health insurance and the like, yet I still absolutely hate the handout system most with my background are asking for. I've been trying to figure out why I'm so against the whole take from the rich and give to the poor thing in most cases. Best I can figure I think that working at the mental hospital and other things with people who truly absolutely do need help gave me a different perspective on need. I've met the truly hurt and the truly poor and those who just flat out cannot take care of themselves no matter how much they try and want to. Those people aren't the ones asking for the help usually.

Hawk518 and sheepofblue like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Introspection on long drives while Evelyne sleeps :D

16. 600 dbl are

I would guess it's because you've worked your ass off for what you have.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That is a lot of it I'm sure. Did get my first car from Dad, had to buy the rest - and pay insurance and pay for fuel and all upkeep (VW Thing so not real expensive). I do have a lot of toys and I like them, but I do pay for them from my salary.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My parents were decidedly conservative, but they believed in the basic dignity of human kind. We were raised to help those that could not help themselves, and I assure you we were not in any way wealthy. He was raised during the depression and they had nothing. He had been in the shoes of those that were needy and never once failed to show respect and generosity.

Inability to provide for family needs drove my father to a nervous breakdown. He never asked for help, but his friends and family, in acknowledgement of the generosity he had shown others, were equally willing to help him when needed. I respected the hell out of that man, and those he associated with.

Hawk518 likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mom was a bit more hippie than most, I remember her giving a homeless woman our last $20 in cash one Midnight Mass and she was a teacher at the mental hospital and horrible with money :D Dad made a good living and invested well in property and such. Always worked had two jobs most of my life (one was as a hematologist at Childrens - I still think he did that as much to help kids as make extra money) and didn't give a lot to charity or the like, he was more likely to go help out in person. Same for Grandpa on moms side, always willing to help anyone with anything.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and you don't get to pick and choose. Yeah, you can join the military but if you choose the peace corps or work to improve the community, you get sent where you are needed.

Imagine 5000 SJWs working in New Orleans after Katrina or farming the now reclaimed to farm land areas of detroit? A year or two of that would do wonders, even to an older jaded asshole like me.

In Your Corner likes this.