1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another GF/Wife breakup/divorce

Discussion in 'General' started by gapman789, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

$20 op will have already fucked his ex within a week.

$100 days they reconcile by the end of the month.

Any takers??

2. sowega

sowega #710

As much as I hate to agree with this shitheel about anything, this whole story has the makings of "we had a rough spot, but it made us stronger, etc etc"

3. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

if they get back together...within weeks she'll be back to taking plunger pudding from random dudes. how could she ever respect a dude that would take her back after such behavior?

I hope he stays the course and stays away.

4. sowega

sowega #710

So do I, but I feel like I've seen this movie before.

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Because I'm always right about everything all the time!

6. sowega

sowega #710

Like every other dirtshit woman!

7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Speaking of shit women. My office is right near the ladies room here and holy cow some of these women can lay cable.

RedReplicant likes this.
  8. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

UPDATE: There is no update. Workin' my arse off as usual. Foremans' mom passed away this week, so I had to fill the position.
    I'm affectionately referred to as '#2'.....ironically, in other ways besides work obviously. lol.

Her shit is going to a storage. I also got my numbers changed. I told her she had 2 mins to call me about her stuff. I had the ATT screens up, numbers were picked, and like the countdown to the space shuttle launch, at T-2 minutes, I changed the numbers.

I emailed her and told her id drop the storage key off at her dads, and told her NOT to come to the house unannounced.

Rob-bob, you owe me $120. Take it off the Penske triple for the Tuono.

418, lazlo, TurboBlew and 3 others like this.
  9. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Back in 1975, when I was a newly minted LCpl in the Marine Corps. I was sent off to Embarkation school in Norfork VA. At 19, I was the youngest and most junior in grade in that class. A SSgt, a Sgt, and two Cpls decided I needed to see the town, aka, bar hop. In one bar, the women outnumbered men by a ton. They were almost 100% Navy wives. I wasn't much of a drinker at that age, so I told the SSgt I was going back to base. Next morning at chow, I heard the stories. They all took Navy wives home... SSgt even said the next morning he discovered his over nighter had three kids in the house. She even invited him back that night, he didn't go. They all said they had remorse over it, but in end, the consensus was a hard dick has no conscience. I told this story to my Top Sgt when I got back to Beaufort SC, he just smiled and said yep, it happens, a lot.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yeah. I used to work with a guy who did base security at Norfolk when he was in the Marine Corps. That's where I first heard about this crap. He said when the fleet shipped out, the navy wives would be all over the guys that were left.

11. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Like I said. Not a day goes by I don't appreciate being umarried and snipped.

12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I have a convenient out for the future. If I were to get re-married I would most likely lose some of my disability benefits if she were working costing me potentially hundreds of dollars. So, there you go........ :)

13. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Yeah, the old "West-Pac widows"....or med-cruise widows, depends which coast you were on.

Here's one from my young Navy days....had this "Young Lady", giving oral dictation at her place, when she had to stop, wipe her chin, cough, and answer a phone call from her hubby overseas....this is back in the no cellphone days and find a phone booth at the USO or something....I felt bad honestly.

THAT was an interesting conversation, even tho I felt bad, terrible really, because it just got "personal"....until she hung up the phone.....didn't miss a beat.;)

Most women are evil.

Oh, and yeah, Robby Bobby does know it all, so be careful.

Good luck Gapman!!!

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I dated this Navy girl for a short period. (no pun intended) She told me that once setting sail from port some of the women would pick out their "boat bitches" for the length of the cruise. She also told me that some would freeze their partners condoms if they suspected them of being players. Things got complicated when the "bitches" started acting the part...lol. Marital status didnt matter 3 miles off the coast.
    It kinda blew my mind... here were willing females offering a no obligation hot bunk sex for a predetermined length of time & dudes were getting all soap opera dramatic possessive. She said it wasnt unusual for some dude to be left crying in a hall or deck and a commanding officer trying to ascertain what the sailors problem was...lol. She confessed that "nearly" being caught having sex on a cruise was sort of an adrenaline rush.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Haha!

And here you're telling me you think the Jodies are the "REAL" scumbags of the equation @ryoung57 . :crackup:

16. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Land, sea, or air, they all have the skank gene in their dna.

daveknievel likes this.
  17. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

dealt with those skallywags for 6 yrs in the Corps. NSA military poon is the best there is.

18. gapman789

So, after talking to the ex tonight about getting her damn stuff and getting her to put in a change of address, her son came up in discussion.
    She told me that he's pretty upset with her still and told her that he wants to stay with me.

They (his grandpa, uncle, aunt, his mom) are driving him to school in the morning...picking him up in the afternoon and going home...then taking him and dropping him off back to school in the evening for 2.5 hrs of marching band practice....then somebody goes back to pick him up at night.

Let me put that in miles for ya....60 mile rountrip to school....240 miles a day, 3 times a week, or 960 miles a week to take him to school/practice and back.

Ugh, argh, fuck....As soon as she told me that, the lst thing that came to mind was, i'd consider it him staying here, but then that opens the door wide freakin' open for her to come back.

I can't do it. Sucks for him, but it would surely end badly for all involved.

As you guys have already said, she's seeing the err in her ways and choices she made.

Rebel635 and cortezmachine like this.
  19. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

She should've thought of that before taking the D from another guy. Being a ho is inconveniencing the rest of her family.

418, Rebel635 and The Great One like this.
  20. gapman789

Yup and thats exactly what i told her. Im kinda diggin in a little in a harsh way and letting her know how selfish she is being. Poor kid.