1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Eves of Alamogordo NM is a thief.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Blackgt76, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

Noone is crying, im glad u hid your tail between your legs when someone fucked u over, like i said, i tried being nice, didnt get anywhere.

2. Blackgt76

I refuse to be fucked over on this board, i have been on here for years and sold many bikes/parts/etc never did anyone wrong. If i got fucked over on ebay it would be one thing, but not here.

Actually one time on ebay a guy did take me for $200, my buddy found his number and called him 90 times one day, guess what i had that $200 back in my paypal within 24 hours. Maybe ill get a hold of my buddy again, and have him dial the 575 area code a few times lol.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

if he has had time to talk to you numerous times then he should have the 15-20 seconds to get on paypal and refund the money.

you talk like he is such an upstanding person, yet just from what i have read, i would not trust him with anything!

the deposit is a gentlemans good faith arrangement and obviously, someone has no experience with that.

i dont care who you are, or what you own, if you steal $500 from me (yes its theft since the bike was sold after the deposit) i would crush our skull in! END OF STORY!

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I AHVE DEALT WITH YOU BEFORE AND DONT KNOW YOU FROM ADAM, BUT MY DEALINGS WERE PROMPT AND LEGIT.

SEND ME HIS NUMBER, ILL CALL HIS ASS, AND HIS BOSS!

:beer:

5. Blackgt76

PMing you now lol, im far from laughing, i actually have a grin on my face now

6. Blackgt76

I posted my paypal account no conversation is even needed.

Here it is again [email protected]

7. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

ive seen some posts in here saying he should have paid for the bike in full...well then he would have been out 2000 not 500....a deposit is just that... you hold this til i satisfy the remaining balance...no time limits or going into default...you arent a bank and this is not a loan...we are all racers here 500 bucks is substantial...if our going to use the excuse of he waited to long then all your saying is your trying to make money on my misfortune...i hope we dont do that here...i have yet to experiance that with anything i have bought on the bbs....do the stand up thing and give the guy his 500 back...

8. TRC51

TRC51 Well-Known Member

Exactly. You don't just say... eh, it's been x amount of time.... I will just sell it to someone else. You call the person with the deposit and tell them what's up. How does that seem so difficult to understand. Someone gave you $500 of their money... don't you think you should call and say, "hey man, you need to pay for the whole thing or I have someone else who is going to buy it?" Or at least call and have a conversation about it? $500.... it's FIVE....HUNDRED..... DOLLARS!! It's not $20 we are talking about... that would be bad enough.

9. ChaseIntegra

ChaseIntegra Member

This is what's so messed up here! No matter what the circumstances, no matter who said what, no matter who called somebody else a fag lol, THIS is what's messed up. How does Brian have time to call a friend, "Roger" about something that's going on with a bike deal that Roger has nothing to do with, but obviously chooses not to call Black after clearly receiving numerous messages and calls. I don't buy the "he doesn't have a lap top so he doesn't live on the computer" bit. He is obviously well aware that some people aren't happy with him and is aware that he has another guy's $500 deposit for no good reason, regardless of wether or not he's even been on a computer. His friends can get ahold of him but Black cannot. He can't, in any way shape or form be a stand up guy after refusing to deal directly with Black. If Brian thinks he deserves this $500 deposit, he needs to man the f*ck up and call Black to tell him what the f*ck is going on.

10. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

This is epic.

11. Saltman

Saltman Curves Are Sexy

:stupid:

Truth. And the other guys saying for BlackGT to just stop crying about it are absolute morons.
    A deposit is given in good faith to let the seller know that the full amount is intended to be paid and to NOT sell the bike to anyone else. The seller, in accepting the deposit made an agreement to this. That in itself is a contract and binding agreement. If he needed the full amount, he should've just said so. This wasn't a $50, or $100 deposit that some people could chalk up as a lost. $500 goes a long ways and is a substantial amount of money. I'd be on here starting threads and accusing the seller as a thief too.

I personally think the guy is stalling and that's why he hasn't contacted the OP. He probably spent the money and now is trying to scrap up some extra dough to send back. Regardless, he deserves to be called out for the thief he is. And it doesn't matter how old he is. Thieves come in many shapes, sizes and ages. Stand up? I think not.

12. The_Dude

The_Dude Well-Known Member

Black got fucked, these dudes from NM are in cahoots and are in the wrong, period. Good luck getting your $ back, shitty deal.

13. Blackgt76

I have a bike in amarillo TX, VA etc. Roadtrip, ill be stopping by Alamogordo along the way to say hello.

14. 82firebird

82firebird Well-Known Member

+1 million.

What ever happened to men being men?

15. earacing

earacing Race Dad

It takes 30 seconds to PayPal the guy's money back. You can do it from your phone for crying out loud.

I send people on this board hundreds of dollars all the time for stuff, trusting them as fellow racers not to screw me over. I've never been screwed, but I hear getting money back from PayPal is almost impossible. It's not like eBay.

So trust among us racers is important. It's not out of line for Black to make an issue out of this.

16. six4six

six4six professionalgreasemonkey

:crackhead: Are you telling gt to go away from his own post? Take a page out of your book and go away. I personally buy and sell a lot on here. I like to know about the POS to stay away from.

17. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Thats a complete bunch of douchewater my man. New member since Dec 2010 and ya come up with this shite.
    When was the last time you had $500 stolen from you ? WHEN ?

18. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

If this bike was such a steal @ $2000 why did theeseller have to post it here in the 1st place. These NM guys all knew about the bike and how sweet it is/was then there was no reason to post in for sale section.
    I believe Blackgt76 got scammed and it could have easily been me, you and anyone else.
    The buy price was way too low to sucker us all in.
    If its too good to be true yada, yadda.
    We're a fooked up breed, us humans.
    Hope member who listed & owner of bike get this figured out soon for ya Black.

19. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

nice airplane read guys. Lessons learned:

1. The thread title appears to be 100% true.
    2. Dont deal with anybody in NM.
    3. Dont send a deposit on anything.
    4. $500 split three ways is $166.66. So, I guess that is what three reputations are worth, $166.66 each.

20. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Flyingpig bought the bike for $2001 :rolleyes: and then relisted it here for $3500.
    Black got on that thread and the next thing you know, pig had a thread parting the bike out.