1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Eves of Alamogordo NM is a thief.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Blackgt76, Jan 26, 2011.

1. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

O damn....

Yea, maybe normally it wouldn't be a shady deal if the three dudes didn't know each other.... The one who isn't a friend appears to be getting a $500 ass fuck....with no returned calls afterward. lol

2. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

Roger can you please tell me the dates or even a date when brian tried getting a hold of me to return that deposit??????????? Please tell me one text /phone call/email/pm or anything of that sort that i ignored or didnt respond to.

In your rant you say i failed to pay for the bike in full so he sold it someone else which "no brainer here" makes me believe that YOU THINK he did the right thing, yes at the end of your rant you say i was impossible to get a hold of to get my deposit back.

So this brian guy seems to be a very busy guy, with no computer, yet he talks on other boards about racing and bbq, has time to chat with Roger, while he is flying around country trying to get a hold of me to pay me my $500 back. Sounds abour right? Does he have time to eat???

3. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Of course he does, with your $500, you're the one paying :D

All kidding aside, seems pretty jacked up to keep some's deposit and sell it on the side

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

:crackhead: Riiiiight....except for the $500 deposit.

5. redisdeadridebl

redisdeadridebl Active Member

holy crap, what a clusterfuck this is.... Sorry to BlackGT... I hope you get your money back... and to the guy with the deposit, stop being a douche and give the man his money... You're making it hard to be a buyer and seller on here....

6. hazexban

hazexban Slow Poke

I can't believe you have not gotten the 500 back.

Best of luck! This is complete shadyness on all counts. There is no defending the seller or the excuses being passed around.

You paid a deposit, he sold it to a friend, you get money back end of story.

If you don't get it back I would call the police in his town.

7. bigtwin100

bigtwin100 Well-Known Member

What is the point of a deposit if you can just get it back so easy??? Plus I never send a $500 deposit, that is asking for drama, hence this entire thread.
    I say try and get your money back and stop posting all your drama here. If you cannot get it back take it like a man and stop crying. So you possibly lost your deposit. Boo hoo, nobody really cares. Maybe next time when you send a $500 deposit you will have the bike pick up/shipping lined up already and finish the deal.

8. Blackgt76

Who is crying?Are you crazy????????????? deposit was to hold the bike, seller didnt have a problem with it. Sold it from under me. Get your facts straight bud.

Maybe next time ppl should not take deposit if they are gonna sell the bike twice.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  9. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

Do you always try to take everything out of context, or just in this thread? Nowhere did I say he had no computer, I stated he was out of town working and doesn't have a laptop. I was trying to be a nice guy and let you know what's going on and also told you he said you'd get your deposit back, according to a 30 second phone call I recieved yesterday. Now you want to turn my words around.....:tut: Honestly, at this point I don't give a shit, no horse in this race personally.

As far as me thinking that he did the right thing? If I had a bike for sale, it would be clear that before I took it off the market that any deposit would be non refundable and there would be a timeframe allowed for payment before it was in default, no different than a loan. If a deposit is refundable when the buyer doesn't pay the balance, what's the point of a deposit? If I sold the bike immediately without contact with the buyer, of course I would refund the deposit, but I personally wouldn't take a deposit without clear, documented description of what was to happen in the case of non payment.

Now, I do know he is supposed to be driving home from Yuma today, so I would expect he'll be able to get ahold of you by tomorrow. And, I would expect he'll most likely pay you however you paid him.

10. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Lots of people do care about the dealings of others on this forum. Lots of people buy and sell on here and most are concerned with past deals of buyers/sellers in order to protect themselves. It sounds like the OP has tried to get his deposit back after the bike was sold after he had an agreement with the seller. The BBS is the next step. lol

11. TRC51

TRC51 Well-Known Member

You are out of your mind.

12. gapman789

All I want to know is, how is it possible for a military jet engine engineer/mechanic not have access to a computer while out of town for work?

There are freakin' courtesy computers in hotel lobbys for cryin' out loud.

13. Roger@Arroyo

Someone gets it, the whole point of a deposit is to hold it for a certain amount of time, not forever, not refundable if the buyer changes his mind or doesn't pay in the time allowed etc...

Seriously, none of us here know all the details, and a bunch of people are jumping up and down that someone is owed his deposit because the bike was sold to someone else a month and a half later, without knowing all the details. (and I admit, I don't know all the details either)

14. Blackgt76

I dont think i took anything out of context. He had time to chat with you, but no time to call me and get my paypal or set up a refund. Im not hard to get a hold of, and the fact you say he called me a number of times is BS. I understand you have no dog in this fight. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem, with that said have him get a hold of me so all this bs can be put to rest.

Thanks in advance.

15. Roger@Arroyo

I'm part of the problem? How's that jackass?

16. Blackgt76

If you dont know details then please dont post time frames, it was not month and a half though, PIG had the bike for sale already himself on jan 5th, he refuses to tell me when he bought it from Brian. Which is kinda weird dont you think??

17. Blackgt76

As much as i appreciate you calling me names, i will not do the same in return.

Its a good old saying, "if you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem" Since you are able to talk to Brian, simply tell him to take care of it.

18. bigtwin100

I have lost a $500 deposit so that is how I learned NOT to send that much of a deposit. I lost my deposit and didn't come on here crying about it. I tried to get it back, learned from it and moved on with my life instead of turning into a drama show. go away and take your cry baby shit with you.

19. bigtwin100

Oh yeah like this thread is a solution. :tut:

20. gapman789

Are you seriously that fucking dense man or are you just playin'?

I can almost guarantee you that Black gets his $500 back.

Maybe you should have taken this route. This weeds out the fucktards and people know who not to deal with.
    Speaking of which, you're making the list with no probs.

You're backing a thief. Good luck trying to sell something on here when a potential buyer searches your name and finds you backing a thief.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011