Rule proposals for 2007

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by lizard84, Oct 19, 2006.

1. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with twin shocks as long as the're Ohlins or Penske, none of my bikes have wire wheels - only magnesium next year for all the toys. Twin Grimecas with correct Ferodo pads come close to modern brembos in power and the feel is pretty decent.

Even got some carbon-kevlar fiber in the left shoulder last Friday - I'm serious about weight reduction ! I've spent the last two years learning what's needed for the ultimate F500 Kawi. All the parts are waiting in the shop for this shoulder to finish healing.......

I'm surprised Transporter, I thought you might enjoy some F500 guest appearances from cRaZy Joe - liven things up a little when Tim and Spargo show up. :D

2. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

YEAH baby!

3. V7 Jerry

V7 Jerry Well-Known Member

Man law?

4. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Perferctly acceptable phrase. Especially done in Mike Meyers' Austin Powers voice.

5. charles

charles The Transporter

CrAzY Jo e is welcome anytime on any bike, Jim...just trying to wind some folks up a bit...I wanna have some magnesium wire wheels too...:up:

6. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

BTW, good job at barber!:up:

7. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

On a real vintage bike with twin shocks and vintage racing rubber??

You'll fall apart quicker then a cheap watch :Poke:

:beer:

8. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Tim's kickass Norton

Attached Files:

9. charles

charles The Transporter

It's an Evil thing to say Joe is "a cheap watch.":eek:

10. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

Joe has already back out of one f-500 race so don't count him in.:beer: By the way I also have drum brakes.:up:

#156 Well-Known Member

If he lets you bring it on ! I'd love to beat you on a fzr600. :Poke:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  12. Steve Fahey

Steve Fahey I need a new avatar

Hee hee hee ... look at the oil under it!

j/k of course Tim. :)

13. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I will beat you like a $5 whore on a Saturday night. :crackup:

14. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

On a borrowed bike that I had never ridden before that was missing shifts. Hmmmm, can you say safety issue. :rolleyes:

BTW, I've invited you many times before Tim. I bump up to V5 and regularly race that class. How come you don't bump from V4 to V5 ever? You would have fun racing with Doug, Dick, Wayne, Kith, and I. :up:

15. phantom 309

Might have something to do with Im already bumping to v-4 from v-3.At this point I have no clue what I will have for bikes next year other then my 750 tri.Im looking for a hand shifter to have some fun on.:up:

16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Hand shifter? That's just way too vintage for me.

Convince Campbell into riding the big dog HD 750 full time. That bike sure was nice to look at and I'm not a Harley fan at all.

17. charles

charles The Transporter

That's ho', Joe, you'll beat him like a $5 dollah ho'...

18. phantom 309

I would like to see joe on something with twin shocks and tread on the tires.:)

19. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

uh oh, i guess next youll want to see him in something hot pink with lace and oh....say six inch heels!!!!!!!!!!

20. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

Not that's just wrong :eek: - definitely not the mental image I wanted to start this day with. :D