1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is why Internet dating sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawn Dart, Jan 23, 2014.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I think that it's definitely because it's free. Oh, and EHarmony sux! There is another one that I cant remember the name of, but I think it is owned my EHarmony that is the worst.

2. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

OKCupid is by far the most entertaining. Anyone can write questions to submit to the entire dating pool. When you look at someone's profile, you can see how they answered (if they answered). She may look sweet and innocent and have a good job, but questions like "What do you think of being slapped hard in the face during sex?" really tell you something about a person. :D

3. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

I heart this thread!!!

4. flygirl

I prefer pulling hair myself. :crackup:

5. flygirl

All dating sites suck IMHO. I prefer the boy meet girl fate kind of thing

6. flygirl

Yea me too

7. Lawn Dart

That's on there too... The question is, "do you enjoy hair pulling during sex?" The choices are along the lines of:

Yes! HARD!
    Not too rough
    No, not at all.

8. Lawn Dart

That's BS. :D

I've met/talked to many women I'd never have the opportunity to run into. It just tells me that you have to try, even if its just a little bit.

9. flygirl

Ugh. It's like Frick en shopping. Gawwwwd.

10. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

"Even though we've just met... I feel like I've known you all night!"

:D

11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

My wife and I met through Match.com in 04. Married in 07. 2 kids and going strong.

I looked at it this way. It's no different than hanging out in a bar. You just get to know the level of psycho way ahead of time :)..

12. flygirl

How long were you on that site and how many psychos did you have to go through before you met her?

13. Lawn Dart

Shopping sucks unless you get to try stuff on. Otherwise, you're just sitting out in the waiting area looking awkward. :D

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I can honestly say I'm shocked at how many people here actually have experience with dating sites.

15. flygirl

You are such a smart butt...hahaha

Great now watch me go join some dumb dating site ..i am kinda bored :crackup:

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You should just hook up with Dart.

You're welcome,

FooHarmony

17. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Probably way more than you'll ever know.

18. Lawn Dart

That's the other problem. Women join the site, then act like it's all embarassing to be there. "We'll just pretend we met at a bar." People just need to get over it. The world is all connected now, might as well use it.

Oh yeah, another thing I've learned - if you can hold your own on the WERA board, you can handle getting shit-tested by some random girl via text or email. :D

19. flygirl

Ok you make a profile for me and let me know how it goes. :crackup:

20. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

You met Melanie on there?