1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is why Internet dating sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawn Dart, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

It was a joke.

Mateo, 32, clearly has Jimmy Walker level Photoshop skills, but I'm not worried that we're "competing" for the same crowd.

2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Ok. Where's the "swoosh" smilie lol

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

It's been awhile since I've had to look, but are there not women out in public anymore?

4. Lawn Dart

Sure - lots. Do I want to meet one in a bar? meh... I travel for work some, so I'm not necessarily in my city. I don't go to church, and I don't work in an office. I just knocked out the top 3 places people in their 30s meet their significant others.

5. trancework

trancework It's always now...

It pays to advertise...
    [​IMG]

6. eggfooyoung

I've never understood not wanting to meet women in a bar. Plenty of nutty women go to church and/or work in an office environment too. I think I'd be more skeptical of dating sites than bars. I guess my thought is I'd be railing "something" while looking for what I wanted. Just because you stick your wiener in someone doesn't mean you're committed and must share an address. :D

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Some people are not looking just for sex. :Poke:

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There is absolutely nothing wrong with going to a place and drinking enough to become someone you are not, and hooking up with a like minded soul that has consumed enough to become someone they are not in order to start an honest relationship.

9. Lawn Dart

See, now you're getting into a different subject. Meeting women in a bar is fine for that... I never said I don't get out.

10. Lawn Dart

When you put it that way, it sounds beautiful. :D

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

What?

12. eggfooyoung

Hey, I prefaced with "I've never understood..." :moon:

13. eggfooyoung

Hey, I want a new F350, but I ain't walking until I can get one. I'm driving something!

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

:D

15. eggfooyoung

Fair enough. Just give me your password, I'll find you a nice girl. :D

16. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Effed or effed up, that's the way we rolled.:D

18. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

The interwebz are also a great place to find someone to "stick your wiener in"

And avoiding "nutty" is easier when you can read a profile instead of waiting to hear what insanity comes out of their mouth. Also hard to tell if the hottie at the bar has 14 cats. Their Match profile will be slathered with pics of said cats...

19. Lawn Dart

Just know that you've already influenced my dating life. I usually ask to see a girl's feet fairly early in the process. :D

20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I have no idea how any of those dating sites work, but Tinder is one of the greatest inventions in history. Just sayin'