1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The offical 200 thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I guess you had to have seen the 200 before to appreciate how truly amateurish this production was. Not worthy of a top tier pro series or the riders and teams. Excuse time is over.

2. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

You guys better hush. Cause any minute now some know it all will come along and tell us how lucky we are that they even televise any of the races and that we are lucky that in two weeks even our sorry asses can watch some of the best racing that the DMG/ClusterF has to offer. Also they'll tell us that this is not DMG's fault. And to them I will say......

FUCK OFF AND DIE!

3. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Did they clarify if it was illegal for the rider to work on the bike? I would call grabbing tape and "fixing" the bodywork "working on the bike".

4. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Nobody has said anything about how ghey that start looked.

Safer?

Maybe.

Exciting T1 action?

Not even close...

5. c7fx

c7fx Well-Known Member

+1

6. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

Was that Melissa's first pro race? :rolleyes:

7. RacerRuss

RacerRuss Well-Known Member

Oh no, they did that all by themselves. I have never seen such a f*ck up installing a type wrap, two minutes and it still wasn't attached to anything. I think it has to be hooked over something, not into the air.

8. AM # 726

AM # 726 Well-Known Member

I picked ESlick to win. I am upset that his crew was unable to perform a somewhat easy repair to the buell and screw him like that. Come on...how hard is it??? ALL you have to do is make the bodywork not move....instead they tape it and tell him "go!" " No Wait its still loose" What a bunch of tools.

9. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Yes it was and she did really good.. All my buddies finished behind her :crackup:
    She's awesome :up:

10. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

The announcers never did. But, if it is like Moto_GT rules than you can have only so many crew members over the wall. The rider can be part of the crew as long as they don't exceed the total "crew" number.

11. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I think that Danny would agree with you as seen by him running to the pit wall to grab a roll of duct tape to take care of things himself. :up:

12. Critter

Critter Registered

I am so happy to see melissa finish where she did.. Looks like josh is going to be on dish duty round the house for a while :)

13. RickJohnson#29

RickJohnson#29 Well-Known Member

IMO Hayes got screwed because he had a decent lead then they brought out
    the stupid pace car and then he had to push hard to get his lead back resulting
    in a crash.So I think he would have won with the lead he had before the pace car
    came out near the end.

14. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

I was just kidding because Ralfie mentioned it umpteen times.

Props to her for running well & finishing. :up:

15. marka

marka Well-Known Member

Howdy,

Well, at least we got to see that one close to live. Probably the last AMA race I'll see that way this year.

And WTF is up with no on-board shots?

Mark

16. hoghead

hoghead Well-Known Member

I am pissed, why would they interrupt that nice John Deere commercial with some motorcycles racing at night.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

6th for Chaz on a bone stock motor is the shit!

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

She's been running Moto-ST which, despite what folks say, was a pro series. She ran against guys from all over the world.

19. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

:stupid:

20. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

He ran a high 1:48 on his second to last lap!!!...........:eek: