1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The offical 200 thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Mar 6, 2009.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Check with the CHP. IIRC they were working on something just like that.

2. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I like an ejector seat coupled to a traction control sensor that would predict a highside!

3. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

That reminds me. What rule allows them to have the button to automatically speed limit themselves in pit lane?

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

3.10 o.

5. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

That rule is unclear. :Poke:

It doesn't mention the use of buttons being allowed. :moon:

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Speaking of the red flag thing, while I understand (and like) not working on the bike during red, why can't tire warmers be used?

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

If you stopped by the Program Vendor on Friday, they were handing out sheets with order of qualifying for the 200 as well as entries for the Supercross and Dirt Track.

8. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

What's the difference? It in no way affects performance on the track. It's a tool for the teams/riders to help avoid speeding tickets when coming off the track pumped full of adrenaline (or completely pissed-off).

9. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

You just mentioned why it matters. Sheesh.

And as to me bitching about the rules...that's what I do...I bitch about the rules not being clear..which is why I was trying to be funny at that time. sheesh.

10. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

That didn't help for the Thursday races and the both where we were told to pick up the lineups on Friday was closed.