1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by S Tsotsoros, Apr 15, 2014.

1. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

In for HWTSB, F1, ASB, CORC - Sat and HWTSB Sun

Hopefully the Easter Bunny can find me Sunday...

2. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

In for A stuff for sure. Still hoping NPS will get me my cylinder head back one of these days for my 600 and maybe I'll do the C stuff.

3. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday!!! Weather is looking good so far - see you all there!

4. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Chocolate eggs? Can kids in their 50's participate?
    Caleb is hoping to ride an SV for the first time. We are looking forward to it.

6. forlorn

forlorn Well-Known Member

I'll be there Saturday!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There will be candy in the eggs and usually a couple of race credits. All kids are allowed no matter when they were born :D

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to hear his take on it. Tyler was surprised how plush big bikes feel compared to the 125's and the Moriwaki. Great step vs. going straight to a high powered 600.

9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

We are definitely not in a hurry to jump on a 600. The put gas in and race nature of the SV appeals to me. We are trying to figure out what to run next season. The CBR500 is also interesting, depending on how well it catches on.

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That's what I liked about the SV too. I've heard rumors, as I'm sure you have, that next year AMA will have a smaller displacement class. If that happens, and it is the CBR500, then it could take off. Without that push, I'm guessing the SV would be better, since I believe the WERA class the 500 could run in, can be dominated by other bikes.

11. drop

drop Well-Known Member

In for both days

12. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Hopefully in for HWTSB, F1, and CSB. Won't know for sure till the end of the week.

13. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Not in the cards for me this weekend. Hope everyone has fun and beez safe.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Looks like I am staying home - don't make me have to drive over there :D

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Have your ass there home skillet!!

Oh you just screwed that up. Not EVERYONE is bringing out the 3 foot screwdrivers!!

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well - I may not be there, but Evelyne and Emily both will so y'all better watch out. If they call me I know it's bad :D

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'll keep all these jokers in line... Well Saturday anyways. Gotta go do Easter on Sunday.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You'll miss the easter egg hunt :D

19. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Dude I sure as hell want to but it's not looking good :(