1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Who did it then? Who described all Christians in the way ringding used the term "muzrats" to describe all Muslims? I'll give you a hint. No one did. Don't be so easily offended. :D

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Read what I wrote. I made no such contention. I said there was no Biblical justification. They were rationalizing. Again not all my responses are about you. IIRC, I was addressing Doyle.

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

The Dung is now arguing that it IS all about him.

My work here is done.

4. Shyster d'Oil

But you are not sure? So it might have been about him? I thought so!!!!

5. Again, you are not dealing with what people said. I've only contended that the bible has been used as justification for slavery. I never said that it actually justified slavery.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You, sir are delusional. Or, perhaps being called ignorant, mind numbed idiots and other terms are compliments in your world. I can deal with being offended. I have a problem when Doyle suggested that we be more considerate of our Muslim brothers when the same consideration is not offered others.

7. Huh? How did you get that out of a post that said the exact opposite?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The short term memory is suspect these days.

9. Again, what has been said in here that's derogatory to all Christians? What negative slang term has been used to describe Christians the way ringding used "muzrats" to describe Muslims? Instead of unsubstantiated insults, provide an example of what has offended you.

Neither I nor the Shyster has used such a term.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have been here since 2003. There have been countless derogatory terms used to describe Christians and people of other religions. I am not going to waste my time searching for those countless examples. Even Doyle, if he is being honest, will concur with what I have stated. You know what else floats other than wood?

11. Can you even remember one derogatory term that was used to describe all Christians? I've been here since 2004 and I can't.

12. Shyster d'Oil

I've seen many posts that point out that Christianity has been utilized to justify many horrific events, but to say that anyone here approaches Christianity with the same level of bigotry, anger and disrespect that Islam has faced on the BBS is just wrong.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I disagree, particularly with respect to anger and disrespect.

14. Yet you don't seem to be able to show any examples of what you're talking about.

And don't use the time excuse. You're on here quite a bit, and to find an example of the angry disrespectful comments in here about Muslims would literally take a minute or less.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Check any thread on religion, won't take you long.

BTW, don't you owe me a quote?

16. Huh? Still can't find one example?

Your perception is pretty distorted if you think Christians have been treated with anywhere near the same level of disrespect in here as Muslims have.

Here's your quote: "muzrats"

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I was speaking how I suspect the klan refers to black folks.

Before you get all sensitive and send the Blm movement to my house, some of my immediate family is black.

So save your micro aggression for someone else.

18. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Typical reply. You're full of it...

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Dung, here dung...:D Do they call you Dung where you live too?.....LOL...

20. No, that was the High Priest's doing, and while I will now admit that I deserved it at the time, it's a shame that he gave you less creative dopes ammunition for when you have nothing to say that's relevant to the topic at hand.

"600 Double are" or whatever his name is should be particularly thankful to HPPT, because he never has anything to say that's relevant to the topic at hand.