1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Discussions with you remind me of this clip.

V5 Racer and kangasj like this.
  2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

X, I want to believe in a God, so I do.....but..... I guess my post is coming from frustration from a guy I used to work w/.

He is heavy/hardcore southern Baptist Zealot, uneducated (but high IQ), is full of hate for others that don't agree w/ him (religious/political) and he tells me I am going to Hell because I think an animal's life is as important as a persons, that "animal people are evil people", that I am a Pagan (not sure what that means but had to do w/ me arguing w/ him about animal rights).....etc etc, etc.....BUT he walks on water.

He is an ex-burnout (when he was a teenager), was a scab at a big corp when he was younger, mistreats his dogs, laughs about animals being abused, is able to bold face lie to your face, worships money, is a glutton for food/$$$, is a legal-swindler, will throw you under the bus if it helps him get more $$$, has morals only if $ isn't involved, acts like he is other's friends as he uses them, and once done w/ them forgets about the (faux) friendships, etc, etc

I guess today I realized he is a bad immoral $$$ seeking swindler at heart, and the only reason he is above board is because he was raised by the bible.....My belief is, w/out the bible in his life, he would be a complete shyster.

I never seen so much sinning, greed, and hate out of a single person, yet all he does/did was tell me of his special relationship w/ God, and he is going to be closer to God, after death, then most people. He is so blessed, he gets an extra special place in heaven (ad nauseum)

And I am like WTF????? I guess he has turned me off of religious people/sects.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Very simply, he is delusional and represents most of what everyone hates about religion.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Speaking as someone who doesn't believe in any afterlife, so pretty much no God, your friend is mentally ill, so don't compare him to people who have a handle on life.

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

That makes it all right then.

6. Shyster d'Oil

I am concerned about, Mike.

7. Shyster d'Oil

PC? That's way too high a threshold for you it seems. How about not being a bigot in a m/c forum that has Muslim participants?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Where did you get that? Slavery was a fact of life 2000 years ago. I have searched and found no scriptural basis condoning slavery. I can't find anything, yay or nay (in the NT, haven't searched the entire OT), regarding the institution. You can use those verses for rationalization of behavior, but not approval or justification .

9. pixie adair

pixie adair Member

It appears as though Christianity has done a good job of eradicating slavery. Islam, not so much.

[​IMG]
    pic host

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And a newbie jumps feet first into the Dungeon madness. Welcome.

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ala Akbar! Kaboom. How's that?:D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Seriously? Considering the references made regarding Christians here?

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

HIGH....fucking five.

cpettit likes this.
  15. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

So when you say the "N" word, who are you talking about?

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

North Koreans.

17. Who has used a derogatory term to describe all Christians in here, in the way that ringding is using "muzrats" to describe all Muslims? I myself have a lot of respect for good peaceful Christians that aren't bigots.

18. Again, are you contending that no American slave owners used bible verses to try and justify their slave ownership?

No one is contending that the bible truly justified it.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Every comment I make in here is not about you.

20. Shyster d'Oil

The worst thing said about Christians on the BBS is the reference to Jesus of Tavulia.