1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. chas

chas Well-Known Member

Wait, are you calling arianna Huffington a horse?

2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Nonsense.....I know plenty of people who claim to be devout christians and baptists....and they are the most hypocritically sinnin' crooked a$$, evil people I have ever met in my life.
    Self labeling, means nada
    Ka peesh? :D

3. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

He's a Klan leader. No way he'd ever twist words or lie to suit his own benefit. Never. :rolleyes:

4. I agree that scumbags sometimes lie, but people on here take the scumbag leaders of ISIS at their word when they say it's an Islamic organization, so why not one of the scumbag leaders of the Klan when he says it's a Christian?

As is usually the case when I post these types of threads, my point is that there are scumbags that hide behind the guise of all the major religions, but we shouldn't hold the decent people that also practice those respective religions responsible for the scumbags.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And still you ignore all the realities pointed out to you.

Islamic extremists aren't hiding behind their religion, they exemplify it in its highest form.
    They're ridding the earth of unbelievers, just as directed by their holy book.
    To pretend they don't represent Islam is stupidity.

6. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Amazing,, guess you also believe that the Muslim faith is one of peace.

Talk is cheap, look at LaBomba. Action is what matters.

7. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I'm no expert on the matter, but for my entire life we have all known that the KKK identifies as a Christian group. And they certainly aren't the only fringe wacko splinter group who have made that claim. However, you do want to look at the statistics I think. How many Christians are KKK? What % of KKK have or ever will participate in criminal activity or especially in murderous activity? Now do something similar with other religions. What percentage are "radical"? Of those, what % have participated in criminal or murderous activity?

Sorry that I don't know the answers, but I suspect looking into those questions will yield dissimilar results.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Only someone who has zero knowledge of them would claim they do not base their organization off Chritianity. Nor do l recall anyone saying so, rather they say they are not representative of it. Both being a tiny minority (far less than ISIS alone) and having values in conflict with that which they claim to follow.

Nice try, play again.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

First: I'm always going to doubt an article written by someone named "Shadee"
    Second: Many, even most, Christians denounce and disown the KKK and actively oppose it.
    Finally: Give us a break and stop trying to stretch so hard...it's embarrassing.

10. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Onward Christian soldiers!

This is not directed to you Mike, because the rational part of your brain ceased functioning a few years ago, but it's scary how the radical, hateful fringes on both sides sound so similar. Mike's post exemplifies that.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

12. Shyster d'Oil

How many are in ISIS? How many Klasmen are there? You've run the numbers, right?

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

5 to 8k in the Klan. Who knows how many sympathizers. 20 to 30k ISIS fighters. Who knows how many sympathizers and non-combatants. I suspect the ISIS numbers are on an upward trajectory. The Klan, maybe, given the racial issues of the day.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep recently posted a link to KKK membership (sadly not zero) and the number killed on ISIS (safe to assume that the 'membership' is a multiple of deaths.

Oh and in case I was to subtle, ISIS is only one group with many more that also probably are like than the kluckers in size (or bigger). Further the sheet people are likely one of the largest Christian based groups of violent morons (and thankfully even their violence is small). One of the larger I can think of is the IRA which has not been and issue for a while now.

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Oh shit, is the Klan at it again? I haven't seen them in the news.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Did you just bring up a 900 yr old war.....again? God, your game is weak for a shit stirring lawyer.

kangasj likes this.
  17. Shyster d'Oil

I know that you are not the sharpest guy here, but I figured even you would be up on current events.

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I searched the interwebs looking where they have recently went on a beheading/stoning spree but I couldn't find anything. Looked for the KKK suicide bombers and still haven't found anything. Then again, I'm sure to some using hate speach is about the same as murder so it's all good.

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Here's a serious question Dung because I honestly cannot remember.

When was the last time the KKK has done any sort of hate crime? Terrorism? Murder in the name of God? Etc...

This isn't a picking on you question, it's legit. I sincerely don't remember.

Not only that but you seem to always want to bring up the KKK. IMO they are about as relevant as Westboro idiots.

youre literally the only person both Internet and in life who even mentions the KKK, mich less gives than any credit.

What gives? Did they deny you a membership?

kangasj likes this.