1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So how many of the lightest colored regions are predominately Christian? Also it is not clear the definition of slavery from the graphic. Certainly there is slavery still in existance, people suck.

The Dung Beetle likes this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

In the eleven years, how many Muslim terrorist acts have taken place?
    How many Christian acts of terrorism have taken place?

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I keep my ol lady be-holden to the sink, washing machine, and stove. It's what she signed up for. Don't be hatin.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I've done that with you before and you either choose to ignore or deflect. There's no point in continuing. So when you dodge and deflect and tap dance, or be your typical lying/hypocritical self, I'll get straight to the point and call a spade a spade.

It's beyond comical that you come here and slap labels on people yet, when the favor is returned to you, you cry like a toddler removed from its mommies tit.

5. I'm not sure, but I don't hold the non terrorist Christians responsible for the Christian terrorists, and I don't hold the non terrorist Muslims responsible for the Muslim terrorists. I choose not to slander an entire religion based on the actions of a minority of idiots.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  6. I don't recall you doing that in the past, but you did do it once today, and then I admitted that you made a good point about the age of enlistment. Good job.:beer: I'm still waiting for my answer to the follow up question though. Do the same age restrictions apply to re enlistment?

I don't cry when you slap the label. It's just that often, and particularly concerning the word racist, you seem to have no idea what the definition of the label is.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I've known a couple of people like that in my youth. One of them, in our later years, became more friendly and actually discussed his actions and feelings back when we were young. He finally admitted that he acted the way he did because he felt that God was forgiving him for his actions so he might as well take advantage of it. I found that to be completely distorted thinking so I no longer affiliate with him.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

As always, believing what you wish, regardless of truth. You're par for the course.

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

But when you say "The N Word"...it just sounds like a person who says "You know what he said?? The "F" Word".....like in the persons head he didn't convert it into FUCK...and somehow saying "The F Word" is different than actually saying it...
    Sorry it is just Fucking Stupid.... oh wait..."Effing Stupit", "F'n Stupid"...

Further, since you've never been in my skin, you don't have any idea how "Hurtfull" those name are...just saying.

But wait.. oh never mind...my head hurts,

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I may be making a mistake but I've wondered for years what the hell that means.

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Well, one learns something every day. The first time I heard the term "cracker" was in the late sixties when I heard some black kids talking about a white guy and calling him "white bread" and "cracker." Have I been mistaken all this time?

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Yes, 'Cracker' was the dude horseback with the whip that kept the slave working and in like...or so I was taught in the 60's history class's.

14. I'll say Fuck all day long. Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck.:beer:

Britt likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It only seems that way to your bias. The democrat where the supporters of slavery and creators of Jim Crow. Further they are the party intent on dividing people into groups and judging them based on group rather than actions.

Go ahead with your but or denials :beer:

16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Agreed.

The Dung Beetle likes this.
  17. caferace

caferace No.

-jim

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wrong again Sparky. I said I wasn't going waste my time.

crashman likes this.
  19. Ah yes. All the other time you've spent in here today has been quite productive. To search for that needle in the haystack, which, even if found still wouldn't validate what you contend, would have been much more of a waste. :D

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Good job. Through persistence and hardheaded denial you have beat down another person allowing you to claim another victory. Cyber fist pump!