1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rossi is back......

Discussion in 'General' started by XACT-Man, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Jorge and Ben already began a friendship (of sorts) over the course of the season. There was no diss by Jorge.

Rossi accomplished exactly what he intended. Everybody is talking about him. Lol, bet he wins race 1 next season if he has to drag the damn thing around the track.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Interesting. You seem to know what Ben's reaction was. By all means, please tell those of us who have already heard from people who are closer to him how they are wrong in what they relayed....

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

That would be me boss:up:

Like I said, I could never comprehend that amount of emotion. But I'm from Kentucky. Manners are infused into us in the womb.

Has anyone ever seen Nicky be ungracious?

4. streetrider2012

streetrider2012 New Member

For those who didn't believe in him he proved it again.
    He is the doctor!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I haven't - but there are stories on here from people who felt he dissed them in some way. Did he do it on purpose? I'm pretty positive no way in hell he ever would, but that doesn't change they felt that way.

FWIW, Ben didn't feel dissed and still like Jorge.

6. ATL#1

ATL#1 Banned

The reaction I saw on TV is what we are discussing. How do you know I haven't heard something else? You haven't stated what you've heard.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Papa covered it pretty well. Do you forget that this isn't some street board? How do you know Ben wasn't laughing as he was shaking his head?

8. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

Amazing he "knew" everybody else was there except for Rossi & Spies. I dont believe for a minute that both of those incidents were accidents. 2011 is shaping up to be the most exciting GP season in years!

9. HadBen

HadBen Well-Known Member

Ben is fine with how things went. He has been in the same situation and sometimes you know what you want to do, but emotions and the situation keep from doing them. Ben and Jorge are good. Jorge just happens to have something Ben wants.

10. joec

joec brace yourself

slap!

and congrats!!!!

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Jorge was born on the mediterranean - there's something in the water - and he just accomplished something he dreamed about since the age of 8.

He was esperiencing multiple orgasms... Too busy to diss anything or anyone.

======

I did laugh out when he rolled (and for the hell of it, I'll surmise it was intentional) into position #1 in Parc fermé... :D

12. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I think Jorge intentionally dissed Spain by letting the flag get caught in the chain.

He probably wasn't crying, and didn't have sweat in his eyes. I don't think he was overcome by emotion either.

Jorge hates Spain.

13. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

Rossi was out there to make a statement, and did.

14. ate51

ate51 Well-Known Member

Great race. We certainly haven't seen anyone rip through the field like Rossi did in a longtime. There were great battles throughout the field. I'm thinking there were more position changes in this race than any other this season, not the conga line we've come to expect. The FIM made this race one lap shorter so fuel management may not have been the issue it usually is, so I'm wondering if some of that excitement might be attributed to the teams being able to dial up the power? Good to see the Suzook up there too.

I don't think Jorge realized it was Ben until he rode off. There was a lot of people tapping him on the shoulder. Besides, he's much too smart at his own marketing and pr to snub Ben when it won't serve his agenda.

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

A couple of Ave Maria's and all will be well.:D

16. Indetrucks

Indetrucks Well-Known Member

Bush hates J-Lo

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nobody said his reaction to Rossi was an accident. They don't like each other, they know that they don't like each other, we know that they don't like each other. If he shook Rossi's hand (regardless of how cold the handshake was), I think it's foolish to believe he ignored the Ben on purpose.

18. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

[​IMG]

19. JBaucom

JBaucom Well-Known Member

Imo,, here's the real question: now that Jorge has won the championship, will "the gloves come off"? Will he engage Rossi like he did in Motegi, or ride around scared of what might happen if he does?
    Rossi is on a mission, and I think he wants to break Lorenzo before he heads to Ducati.

20. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

It did seem like Jorge was just about to bust the "Game over" sign out when Rossi stopped next to him. He then seemed to keep it aimed down until Rossi rode off, and I think it was specifically aimed at Rossi. I may be wrong, but that was my take and I thought it was funny especially since Simoncelli said all Spaniards were pussies.