1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rossi is back......

Discussion in 'General' started by XACT-Man, Oct 10, 2010.

1. caferace

caferace No.

Might need to rent that for a .sig :D

-jim

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I do? Thanks for letting me know.

3. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

And I thought I cornered the shit stirring troll market.:bow:

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your title is safe..... for now, but this guy does show promise. :D

5. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

+1

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Except when one team mate, like Toseland, is a complete wanker, to use his own parlance. Too bad we live in such a pussified world now, our boy Colin would have resolved his issues with James quite quickly, using his fists. Thankfully neither Ben nor Jorge are douchebags.

7. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

+1, although motorcycle racers fight like pussies most of the time, i would want to see Colin resolve things like a hockey player.:up:

8. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

"You're" much like "They're"

9. NateDawg122

NateDawg122 Active Member

Lorenzo is an amazing rider, that much is certain. But Rossi has shown he is the man on everything from 500cc to the new 800cc. He is by far the most talented of them all and has the best personality. However I refuse to gauge Lorenzo's speed against him in that race. The next race will show who is the man, even if the man is still suffering from injury. I am also a huge Spies fan, but if people think Spies is going to mop the floor with these guys they have another thing coming. Point is: Rossi is king, Lorenzo is wanna-be king, and Spies is prince.

10. svtinker

Spies is giong to show them the fast lines. I predict Spies qualifies front row then passes Rossi for the win.:up:

11. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Certainly would be cool to watch..:D

12. NateDawg122

NateDawg122 Active Member

Spies will one day be MotoGp Champion, I have no doubt. But not next year. And anyone who thinks he is just going to pass Rossi at will is highly mistaken, Rossi is a monster on the brakes.

13. MCW

MCW Well-Known Member

If this was posted already in this thread, I must have missed it.

http://superbikeplanet.com/2010/Jul/100722lenonotes.htm

This was prior to Rossi leaving for Ducati and Ben being promoted to the factory M1 but its just another source that says Ben and Jorge get along well.

14. svtinker

I'll take your mistaken and raise you a just might happen.

15. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Edit: Whoops. Wrong thread.

16. The B and M Show... they don't give a fu**. That's what makes them different. Like I said, duck-down and watch...