1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Putter

Discussion in 'General' started by CB186, Oct 1, 2017.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh!

SpeedyE, Pixelator, jrsamples and 3 others like this.
  3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

4. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Stunned. I've been away from the BBS for a day and return to find this sad, sad news... :(

Erik - I hope you have at last found Peace, you don't know how many lives you have touched, how many of us you made laugh... :Putter:

SpeedyE, flygirl and TwiztidR6 like this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

His initials are EEP?

6. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

RIP Putter

can't believe this...

7. It's how I lost my father when I was 16, not easy and as you get older you forgive him but still get pissed at all the stuff he's missing out on.

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No truer words have ever been spoken.

I know, I've been there.

SpeedyE and cha0s#242 like this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't let it happen again. We'll pull you out, just call.

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that.

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

I am stunned. A permanent solution to a temporary situation is NEVER the answer. I cannot speak for others, but regardless of how much time may pass between contact I am always here for any and all of my WERA and military "family".

If I could I would kick your ass, Putter, and then hug you tight. You are missed!!

Draggin' a knee for Putter.

SpeedyE, panthercity and Shenanigans like this.
  12. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

I need some pizza, Papa....:(

13. Appreciate that but you deal with it, key is dealing with it and learning from it. I e no matter how bad my life was, is or gets that's not something I'd entertain.
    Everything in life can be turned into something positive, everything. Even if it's just that fact you,let's say, learn to appreciate the electricity you take for granted when your power went out for 3 days and you lost $500 worth of food in your fridge n freezer and your weed growing operation shut down :) (for the record I didn't lose power so I'm not talking about me, just making a joke). You also have the ability to help people through what they are dealing with and more important possibly get someone out of the quicksand that's consuming them. I always keep in my mind that every negative in life, although some suck more than others, can at a minimum be used as a learning experience to help make you stronger and smarter. The key to it is acknowledging the issue and not suppressing it which is easier said than done.
    I normally wouldn't share this info publicly but I think it's relevant here and sometimes even a quick call can help a brother out. Meeting face to face is not always practical as a lot of us in the travelling racing circus live 1000's of miles way from each other. If I'm feeling shitty I go build something, go fishing, whatever so I never step in the quicksand but I sure as hell know where it is and how not to get sucked into.

SpeedyE, Razr and BigBird like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No one's life is perfect and most are dealing with a lot more crap than anyone realizes. Reach out. They will understand and can usually offer decent advice or at least a different perspective. Or simply someone to listen.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    Hawk518, SpeedyE, crashman and 2 others like this.
  15. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

What a bummer.....RIP.

EVERY time I'd see his avatar I'd chuckle and just shake my head, then his comments would usually add to it.

RIP sir.....sorry it ended this way.

SpeedyE and Canadian Bacon like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was trying to think who here (among us post whores, not normal members with a life) doesn't have at least one person on the BBS who hates them. I mean, there are people would have found a way to hate metalhead or Broome, for fuck sake! The only two names I can come up with are Cannoli and Putter. Maybe steeltoe? Point is, it's a very exclusive club.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm trying to up my count. Any tips?

panthercity likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

How can you not like Richie without a t?

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, Putter was well loved. Liked just isn't a strong enough word to describe how a lot of people felt about him.

G Dawg, SpeedyE, pscook and 1 other person like this.
  20. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I sat the girls down last night and asked them to write a special letter to Katelyn. I didn't tell them why just that I thought she could use some extra happiness right now.

dsmitty37, PATBAROK, GSmann and 9 others like this.