1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Putter

Discussion in 'General' started by CB186, Oct 1, 2017.

1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Saw that on Erik’s FB page a few years back. Put’s sister Kelli said Kerri was very ill. Still go to Erik’s page once in a while, still can’t believe he left the way he did.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's the impression I got.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell if I know her name, I'm horrible with them :crackup:

Pretty sure Connie is her name. Last name is Leonhardt, Coras mom.

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I had heard that but decided it was better to leave the situation alone. I'm very glad to hear the kiddo is doing well. Makes me happy.

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

We skipped out on the Brainerd round simply due to 3 members of the team not being able to attend. I had plans to find a nice spot alone, pull up some of our old emails, and drink a beer with a great friend I never met in person.

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

She was telling me about you two figuring that out. I asked who the person was that you both knew, and she Erik. I said, you mean Putter?

Steeltoe likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She calls him Putzy or something like that :crackup:

stickboy274 likes this.
  8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I did some Googling, and I think I figured out her maiden name, but she doesn't sound familiar and I never bought yearbooks.

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Between her developmental issues, and losing both parents, I'm sure its a struggle.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed, doing well is a relative thing sadly.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Is she with Putter’s parents?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll be honest, I thought she said the kid was with friends of the family but don't remember. Was going point a to b with other things on my mind so details weren't exactly remembered...