Question??

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by JimboC, Sep 3, 2010.

1. motoford

motoford Well-Known Member

20 pages

2. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

A track day rider of today = the racer of tomorrow, and everyone's got to start somewhere. Intensity is always relative to a rider's skill and experience.

Track day riders deserve some respect, if not only for the fact that they are your next generation of club racing customers. Besides, I've yet to see any of the AMA guys that post on here dog the lowly club racers (well, except for that one post from Josh Herrin, but he's young so I give him a pass).

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  3. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

Comments like this will definitely not go very well with those track day riders who are preparing to try and race in your organization. You have let your ass overstep you mouth.:down: I can definitely repeat this to all I know.

4. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

:up:

5. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Josh Hayes posts fairly often as well as Mellisa. Mladin, Spies, and some other have posted before. You might be surprised who all reads the bbs but only lurk and don't post....

6. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Uhm, having both raced and done track days there really is no comparison when it comes to intensity and adrenaline. Anyone who argues differently should stick to track days cause you are probably just getting in the way out there during a race weekend.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, that offensive, insulting statement should be reported to the media. That should totally make approximately 2 people change their minds about going racing. That will teach Mongo.

8. Erz

Erz Well-Known Member

what are their screen names on here?

9. Strick

Strick Good to be king

OK, so we got a guy that has crashed his brains out and been "run off the track" a few times as a STT coach teaching how to ride.

And we also have a "coach" that thinks that looking back is the best way to teach a new rider that also is going to slam the owner of a board that enables......for free.....the promotion of his trackday employer. Now he going to "tell everybody" about it.

You really can't make this stuff up.

10. :crackup:

11. What was this thread about? :confused:

12. Steverin06

Steverin06 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

13. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Just read the BBS more and you will see and figure it out.

14. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

And here are two more Mongo egos into the thread:crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You go right ahead there Jimbo. If they thought trackdays and racing were the same they'd already be racing.

While your at it, describe how you ride the track not looking where you're going coming out of a corner leading up to a blind crest of a hill. Describe how you freaked out in the paddock right after that :D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oddly they're actually racers who have ridden trackdays too. Weird shit huh?

17. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

Sorry Mongo I have been asked to calm down. And since the person asking me has my respect I will. Lucky you BYE BYE

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Please remember to always face forward if you ever race, thanks.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am curious, was it Mark who by all accounts is a good guy or Monte who is afraid of losing the free advertising?

That reminds me, I do expect an actual answer Monte...

20. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

When you get as skinny as me, then Monte will answer you. :crackup:

And i do agree, trackdays are fun, but the intensity and adrenalin rush of a race vs. a trackday.............no comparison. Sorry Joe, youre flatass wrong on that one.