1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama warns Russia . . .

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by XFBO, Feb 28, 2014.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

There are shades of grey to everything. The Germans planned to exterminate all but 40 million or so Soviets and ship them east of the Urals to serve as forced labor. (See General Plan for the East). Without Stalin in all his sociopathic glory dragging the USSR into the industrial age, the Nazis would have utterly annihilated them.

I don't think Obama is a bad man, or even an unintelligent man. Just the contrary. What he is though, is an ineffective politician and an inept leader for this nation.

Putin isn't one step above. He is a dictator, just a particularly clever and well disguised one. Instilling some type of fear is part and parcel of being a national leader. He is the face of his country. No one sensible wants to cross Putin if he can get at them. Hence, people are less likely to cross Russia. As for his authoritarianism, the Russians got what they wanted. He's been in power for 14+ years and will be until he dies of old age.

Obama is irrelevant and ignored years before the end of his term, and will be forgotten immediately when he's gone.

Who is really afraid to cross Obama? What's he going to do to Russia if they cross his "red line"? Nothing whatsoever. I know it, everyone else knows it, and Obama knows it.

He set himself a "red line" in Syria, let them cross it, then equivocated to get out of having to do anything about it. The world was paying attention to that.
    He's nothing but a man who hems and haws. He's a windbag and an empty suit.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with being a leader of a Western democracy, either. FDR, LBJ, Kennedy, Nixon, and Reagan all had reputations as men you shouldn't cross.

Not to say that we should get involved with Ukraine or spill American blood. I think we should stay out, but Obama deserves to be ridiculed for acting like he has the stones to do something to Russia. We all know he doesn't and never will. You can think I'm wrong, but I'll be proven right in a few days as he does jack and fucking shit.

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I bet you'd look the other way if a law enforcement officer or paramedic got called a white motherf***** 32 times in a 20 minute call to a medical situation in the inner city too.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I don't know.
    HR doesn't hit me that way.
    I want to meet him halfway here.
    The world he grew up in is not the world I grew up in.

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I should have said 'hit the links'. he may suck at golf as bad as he sucks at his job.:D

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

6. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

This culture
    http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/

Good for you!, But if you try to argue that(I guess I should insert a "some") blacks are not as racist as (some in) any other race, the you are blind.

Yes, racism exist in some form and always will. Even people on this board are racist. The race of Racers that dislike the race of trackday riders.
    Prejudice exists on many levels.

But as a whole, the prejudice of race has greatly diminished over the last few decades, and would be even further reduced by now except for the efforts of those like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al that profit by keeping races at each others throats.

Please tell me you did not vote for B O BECAUSE he was black, if so, YOU are racist. If you voted for him because he was not GW or you felt he was the best man at the time, those reasons are OK. But the culture of people that voted for him based on his skin color alone, are a racist breed.

Now, It would appear that I am no more racist than you, based on your comments. My prejudice manifests itself on peoples actions not on their color.
    I would be happy to let you kick my ass on the track:D and then buy you dinner:beer:

Now, back on track to Putin kickin B Os ass

7. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

i'm 52, but even i've watched the Fast and Furious movies, whats your point? :D

8. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

:up:

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The fact HandicappedRacer where's shorts year round and admits it just kinda pissed ole steeltoe off. I'm angry.

10. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

"Where's" what?

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I truly doubt he would. He's never struck me as the type.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Shorts.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Can we trade presidents with Russia? What's the international law on that? We've already got one that wasn't born a citizen, if you listen to the tinfoils.

Hell, I'd vote for him just on that stance. :D

14. KBacon

KBacon Well-Known Member

+1!!!

I firmly believe that B O was ONLY elected because he looks black!!! They dug up every dark skinned person they could to get them to vote... dead or alive... at least once... and if you don't believe me... look at all the uproar over 'voter ID'...

NO WAY anybody would have voted for him on his policy or plans... and no way he got reelected due to his performance!!!

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No doubt that his opponents' policies and performance had a huge factor on his reelection...

16. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

The bottom line is that at this point in history we do not have the military capability or national will to do anything about Russian plans and actions in the Ukraine other than to use nuclear weapons, which we will not do. We have squandered our treasure and our military in fruitless endeavors in Iraq and Afghanistan. Are we prepared to reinstigate the draft? We have one factory in the US capable of building main battle tanks. We have one plant that is capable of manufacturing main tank guns and artillery tubes. We are not trained or equipped at this point to conduct division and corps operations on the European plain.

17. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

everybody remember the celebrity death match's? doing one with putin and Obama would be hilarious!!! F*@k 'em all,politicians. sorry nothing intelligent to add at the moment...

18. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Knowing the context of both pictures, not sure which one you would underline as virtuous...

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup::crackup:
    Steve Urkel, President of the United States...