1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama warns Russia . . .

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by XFBO, Feb 28, 2014.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Your point is inarguable. I think that the real issue here is that our own president engenders derision rather than respect throughout the world. We have sunk a long way in a short time.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If that "world" includes more than the Kremlin, I think you are mistaken.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

It's Obama's fault that Putin is invading Ukraine. Even mixing crack with meth can't twist logic that far.

4. nigel smith

It was not my intent to blame this situation on Obama. I am simply pointing out that many of us are concerned and disappointed that our own president comes off as an ineffectual paper tiger on matters of foreign policy. One of the responses to this administration's lack of gravitas is simply gallows humour at his expense.

5. charles

charles The Transporter

You might want to consider that Obama is a tiger with the drone and covert action; on his orders, quite a few 'terrorists' (and some other bystanders) have been killed.

6. nigel smith

I am willing to reconsider my opinion of this administration's foreign policy credentials. I do try to keep an open mind. Please list our recent successes in this arena.

7. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

You really must be joking to act as though all is good in the world and everyone gets along,when less than 50 yrs ago people were slaughtered in the streets and hung from trees because they were not white. Did you think those individuals just up and died the day Mlk was assassinated,and that they didn't have children, didn't pass their hate down the line. You seriously can't be suggesting that in today's current society, in 2014, racism has all been eradicated. No, they may not be running around wearing white hooded hats, but just because you changed your clothes doesn't mean you have changed your views. You're just a racist bastard in a suit, and the others are ghetto ass Negro's confirming the stereotype. Their terms have changed, the meanings have not, same old hatred in a new wrapper

You still have laws on the current books that say black students and white student can't mix at a freaking dance.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/georgia-teens-fed-segregated-proms/story?id=18880791

No offense to some but you, but you all need to wake up.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Racism, like hunger, poverty, illness, war, and a bunch of other not-nice things will never be "eradicated".
    They are part of the human condition.
    There will always be racists living in the world with you.

9. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

There are still laws on the books that say you can only bath on Wednesday and it is illegal to carry ice cream in your back pocket.

It does not mean the laws are still relevant or enforced.

If you want to live in the past, why not go back a few 100 or 1000 years and blame British, French, Romans, Egyptians, etc. If you don't think today's society is different than 50 years ago, then you are an idiot.

Ah, yes, bring up the evil of the past and apply it to today, great logic and a far reach.

I don't recall the OP post as saying racism was eradicated, it is not, but in today's society, it is hard to argue that blacks are racist, because only the evil white man can be. Blacks are only embracing their culture, whites are evil and racist, They have to be, I mean after all, Bush was white and every one knows he was evil and racist
    :FL:

10. Handicapped Racer

Oh i know but it really surprises me that people think it doesn't exist. Its seem every culture has had to endure some type of hatred while integrating this so called great nation of our. I still hear people yelling out their car window....go back to Africa, that is until they get approached and ask for clarification.

11. Handicapped Racer

I don't remember calling you or the Op i was referring to any types of name so how about you do the same. Not too big on Internet Gangsters.

It's very easy to say blacks are racists, you would be blind to say it's not the case, and I truly don't need to go back 50 year to point out the hatred I can go back days, weeks, months to do so. Absurd actions that whites have walked doing and gotten noting but praises for. I can look on facebook feeds, twitter, and any site where they're allowed to post a comment.

I'm black, what culture do I embrace? My daughter is mixed "white mother", i don't particularly like rap music, I wear a belt my ass isn't hanging out. I walk around in shorts 24/7, i work my ass off 7 days a week 12-16 hr a day. Have had the same job for 15 yrs. Served my country, never taken unemployment, never been on welfare, never been on food stamps. Don't really ask people for help or borrow from people. So enlighten my on this black culture

George Bush was a self serving asshole like every single other slug in congress, even the current resident of 1600 Penn Ave. You can't even get a damn cab in Dc after the sun goes down being a blackman.

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

About 14 yrs?...

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, actually, since someone earlier stated that the only things that Obama is good at is vacations and playing golf, it should be pointed out that, first, no one has ever stated that Obama is worth a shit at golf, except for using the end of a putter to draw those lines in the sand but he's a frigging expert at vacations. He has developed the talent to draw the straightest lines in the sand that anyone could every hope to draw. With one hand no less. :up:

The Russian upper chamber also unanimously voted to withdraw the Russian embassy from Washington because of Obama's offensive threats.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well that just shows ignorance...there's every chance you've never even been to Africa. :D

How could you go back to somewhere you've never been? Stupid Cracka ass cracka. :D

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Heck Nigel, maybe you and Toe are both right in some ways. Obama is one hell of a detriment for the US and it is his fault that Putin is invading Ukraine. Even Sarah Palin called for that possibility back in 2008.

Palin's words recently.

Yes, I could see this one from Alaska. I'm usually not one to Told-Ya-So, but I did, despite my accurate prediction being derided as “an extremely far-fetched scenario” by the “high-brow” Foreign Policy magazine. Here’s what this “stupid” “insipid woman” predicted back in 2008: "After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next."

:)

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I know that you're pissed about the race situation that we still seem to be holding onto but, for your own mental health, ya gotta let it slide off your back more. It would be really nice if we had a "race switch" so that we could just walk up and flip it to "no racists" position but that ain't happening. It is better now that it was a few years ago and it will continue to get better but, it's just going to take a few more generations before it goes away for the most part. As someone has already said, biases, bigotry, and racists, will always be among us no matter what so all we can do is ignore it as best as possible. There will always be biases against people that are "different" from us since that is a fact of human nature.

Live long and prosper. :beer:

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    And they come in all colors...

18. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Drones against ragheads and going up against the Baltic fleet and a few divisions of Russian MBTs is entirely different.

I'd say Obama is a house cat at best.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Was that before or after the geopolitics crash course from Steve Schmidt?

No need to answer... :D

20. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

So were Hitler, Mao and Stalin, by your standards.