1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama warns Russia . . .

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by XFBO, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Well, seems we have 2 threads in one here. 'Tis the way of the dungeon though.

Everything I say is, of course, sarcasm. Sarcasm directed at people who throw the race card if you didn't vote Obama or disagree with him along with people STILL throwing the "Bush" card if you mention Obama's wrong doings. Does racism exist? OF COURSE IT DOES! As mentioned, it's human nature. It will never be eradicated. The most racist person I've ever known was Asian. I've heard my fair share of "cracker" and other derogatory, bigoted (notice I used the correct term) names thrown at me.

As far as Obama and the whole issue with Ukraine... Obama will do whatever his corporate overloads dictate he do. If it's profitable for them, he'll send us to war. If it's not, he'll keep talking up the game.

And yes Steel, you are right if we're being serious. Putin is a dictator and a horrid person. I really do believe action will only occur if it's profitable for us. Anything else is just the paper tiger yapping.

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I ain't got no dog in this fight but, HR is 100% correct on this post. No doubt about it. This happens still today.

BUT......

Those that choose to hate are becoming smaller in numbers, while those that choose to not hate, are becoming larger. I personally belong to the 'no hate' group and am proud of it. So yes HR, you're correct. But things are changing.:)

3. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

I met a lovely Asian lady years ago who came here to study and she told me her Dad only gave one piece of advice

Don't come home with any blue eyed babies!

After I said something like "Oh really"Thinking that was a bit of a racist statement.

I for once in my then short life,was I quick to mention to her that there have not been any blue eyed ancestors in my family for generations.

4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call it pissed, more so upset that people can't get past what's happened in the past. If you were hangin out with Jim Crow, killing negra's that's one thing but for the most, i'll say my generation, 70's children had no part in slavery or killing of any black women, children, and men. I would have thought after a few generations thing would be better than what they are. As I said before we have a black Pres so that's a huge accomplishment, but really surprised at some of the shit is hear and see, Since coming to Dc I've always gotten heckled for the way I talk and act...aw man "you act white" "you talk white". I thought I spoke like a normal person, my music wasn't black enough... I'm really since when. I used the word Dude alot, it's just mind blowing how close minded some people are. Orvis for the most part I ignore the stuff but some times you just gotta Vent.

5. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

6. Handicapped Racer

Shit ain't movin fast enough lol! Can we get some NOSSS

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm not sure what this means.:confused::eek:

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

New Old Stock Shit Suckers

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thanks. I really didn't know.:)

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Nitrous Oxide. Yous seen Fast and Furious. they say NOSSS or NAWSS

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I just want to point out that that story you linked involved no laws creating a segregated situation.
    In fact, it seems that this is the solution the students came to on their own because the school doesn't sponsor a prom.
    Perhaps this is not racism, but preference of association at play on the part of both races.
    There could be a number of factors at play.
    Kids naturally form identity groups in HS.
    You'd have to ask the kids, but the reporters only seem interested in talking to the kids who want to integrate since they have the approved point of view.

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Oh NAWSSSS....I get that.:clap:

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Don't forget. Even a blind pig (with lipstick) finds an acorn every once in awhile. :)

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

On her own, she wouldn't have found that acorn in an empty kitchen sink. :D

15. Handicapped Racer

guess you're not a fast and the furious fan

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I've never understood why so many young black people of today seem to be so stubborn when it comes to the use of language. It almost seems that they don't want to be a part of "normal" society, if you can call it that, so they get hung up on the Ebonics thing. I honestly cannot remember a single black person that's risen into a leadership position that will use that kind of language. You, as a black person, will have more influence on what happens with young blacks than any white person will ever have. Not all of the people that you encounter will have that attitude of your being "too white" or not being black enough. There will be a few, without your knowing it, that will say to themselves, Damn, that guy is pretty damn smart. I think I can do better if I pay attention to him. Hang in there and don't give up.

You can vent anytime you want to. We'll be here to comment and critique your verbiage. (we can be harsh at times):)

17. Handicapped Racer

I don't proofread I just type and push submit.

18. Handicapped Racer

It's kinda like buying a pair Air Jordan because it's the style even though the ones who buck the style become trend setters. As Shauna calls them Sheepole.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm fifty. I haven't got a clue as to what you're talking about.:D

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You assume also doesn't suck at golf.