1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 14 | Misano | Italy | Sept 4

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 29, 2022.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

three grid spots for pecco seems a little harsh no?

cpettit and BigBird like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Got me thinking….

can y’all imagine the absolute beating MM would do to a 600 when testing it?

kinda like after I would ride my 675 in a race then go hop on the Sv and would just hammer it. Or like 450 mx riders that get back in a 250 and just murder it.

Imagine MM racing 600Ss lol

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

It’s only one row.

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Similar to Petrucci murdering a US spec SBK coming down from MotoGP……oh wait that’s not happening.

I do know what you mean and yea it would be awesome to see him grid up on one and dominate.

BTW, that seaside and watercolor area we stayed at in Florida is beautiful. I couldn’t afford to live right there, but that warm water and beautiful white sand beach is deluxe.

Circacee likes this.
  5. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Cam b doing his best sdk impression so far….

6. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I imagine he's only get 6 foot high on the inevitable high side, instead of the 12 foot shoot he's used to on a MotoGP bike. Because, he seems to think he's David Aldana, and can only find the limit by crashing over it. Unfortunately, he doesn't have David's rubber bones...anymore.

7. prm

prm Well-Known Member

American Racing killing it on Friday. Or something like that…

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I imagine he’d end up on his head at least twice, if not three times as often as he did on the big bikes, trying to make that underpowered pig do what he’s used to them doing.

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

That sounds amazing.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Standard procedure for that mistake.

12. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

13. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Thank you, I'm not as bad as Broome but I did not get a sport bike or start following this stuff until 2007. Maybe I haven't been paying attention to the rules.

14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

How much do you think it should be for endangering the safety of other racers? I think 3 spots sounds on the light side.

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Ducati wrecking crew this weekend

16. wera313

wera313 Well-Known Member

A few photos from FP3 at turn 15. Pol tumbled after he lost the front at entry.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    top images com

TX Joose, Gino230, BigBird and 3 others like this.
  17. wera313

Roberts looked in Moto2 FP3. Roberts, Cam and Sean all went out together to start the session. Two big lowsides at turn 15. One of the bikes cartwheeled over the barriers. Both riders ok but strange they were within 30 seconds of each other. Might have been a bit of drizzle.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. wera313

Starting to feel rain at the beginning of Moto3 qualifying 2…

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Need to find the backstory on Dovi's last helmet and the #34 reference.

20. wera313

Turn 15 doesn’t look like much but I’ve seen three lowsides today. Two of the bikes hit the retaining wall and another went over the wall. No air fence; just tires at the wall. Surprised they aren’t using air fence at this turn.

MotoGP Q2 starting in a few minutes. Sprinkles of rain but not steady. Seems like much consternation about tires from the TV screens.