1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike Brown

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rob P, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The violence is already starting.

Man beaten at Ferguson protest strategy meeting

ST. LOUIS COUNTY • Some Ferguson protest strategists turned on one of their own Thursday night, allegedly beating a man they accused of sending out unauthorized video of a meeting at Greater St. Mark Missionary Church in an unincorporated area of north St. Louis County.

County police confirmed that they are investigating.

The victim, identified as Chris Schaefer, a University of Missouri-St. Louis student, was chased from the church, at 9950 Glen Owen Drive, and beaten outside. He was treated for his injuries at a hospital. He details his story on a website where he asks for donations to cover the cost of his medical care.

JUSTICE FOR CHRIS!!!

Phone down, don't beat me.

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Did he get beat up by midgets or something cause he looks fine. They must've kicked the shit out of his vagina to send him to the hospital like that.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Good call, even his hair is pretty (unlike anyone I have visited in a hospitable). Smells like a scam.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Too soon?

Disclaimer: I have no idea if this is Brown or not...

Attached Files:

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:
    Nope. Not too soon.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Damn that is Harsh....true..but harsh.

8. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

It's real.

Here's his booboo...

[​IMG]

He was protesting the police & racism, yet he has never had negative contact w/ either, in his lefetime.
    Protests the police, yet calls for their help after he created a volatile situation for himself. He just wants others to pay his bills, cunt. His folks have $, he is not in dire financials.
    They barely touched him. If they tried to really bust him up, he would be busted up but good.
    He is on another local news interview video looking great, the day after, saying he is done going to fergusen and protesting out of fear of his safety. Hahahahahaa

Here's Chris in better times
    http://youtu.be/lqkpYuPDLNk

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

How can ou be sure that ain't front spanking it to much?

All kidding aside anyone in a hospital gown and bed from that deserves a real beating

10. SpeedyE

He needs our help....please donate

http://www.gofundme.com/gx7w68

11. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

How can I donate a box of Tampons?

12. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I wish there were a way to contribute a half peso.

That's what I think this is worth.

13. desmo2

desmo2 Well-Known Member

What a pathetic pussy. "OOohhh, I'm a white boy and went to a gathering of angry black people because I wanted to prove something to myself. I just can't believe I got my ass beat! Poor me! I think people should feel sorry for me and give me money!" :down:

I am confused, though. He said he wasn't recording with his phone, but then said he was covering an event and a camera is how to do it. Was he recording, or wasn't he? Never mind. My "give a shit" meter ran out.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

#PantsUpDon'tLoot

15. SpeedyE

He was told not to livestream....says he wasn't....Guarantee he was.
    He is some upper-middleclass suburbanite kid from Chesterfield...has traveled the world, scuba diving trips, etc.
    But doesn't have the $2,200 to cover his hospital booboo???

He protests racism, yet has never been a victim of it.
    He protests the cops, but has never been a victim of one ....and then runs off immediately screaming for the cops after he puts himself in jeopardy videoing a meeting he was warned not to do.

I wish they would've busted him up a bit more :tut:
    :Putter::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::Putter:.

16. SpeedyE

17. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

He has now. :)

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

I wonder which one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, he's a victim of his own stupidity. He wasn't targeted because of race.

20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

He'd also still be alive if he decided not to rob the convenience store for a box of cigars, as well as just move to the sidewalk like he was asked to by Officer Wilson. It may sound cold, but the main person responsible for Mike Brown's death is, quite simply, Mike Brown.