1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike Brown

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rob P, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

2. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

God forbid the truth is told as the officer stated...we can't have integrity, morals, and respect tarnishing some $hithead's reputation as a choir boy...

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You know that revelation is 14 days old, right?

4. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Actually it's older, goes back to August when Bader poked holes in the Brown story. This is just corroboration.

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

What a fucking circus. Good thing the UN has no power over a sovereign nation.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They want revenge, not justice....and a free trip to Geneva.

8. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Sad part is the bleeding heart UN liberals will coddle them and reinforce their beliefs instead of someone having the balls to tell them the truth. Sorry but there are far worse atrocities than a tough acting thug getting killed to worry about.

9. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I would meet with 20 Obama reps and listen to a timeshare pitch for a free trip to Switzerland. That place is nice!

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Are there outlet malls and an Outback steakhouse there?:Poke::D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There is an Outback Gasthaus with a live Hip Hop yodeler for entertainment.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

all things considered, they probably would like their son alive more than a trip. but that's just an assumption.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm certain they would, but I don't see the recently deceased as a candidate for divine resurrection.

I'm sorry the young man is dead. I have sympathy for the family who has to deal with his death. I'm regret the police officer will have to live with this event for the rest of his life.

That said, with the evidence released thus far, justice would be slappin' momma and daddy upside the head for their failure in raising their son.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I may be a cold, heartless bastard, but their son would probably still be alive if they had done their job as parents.

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Mike Brown's death was no loss to the world, so don't feel too bad about it. The blacks will riot as soon as it's announced that this officer will not be charged. The government is just going to delay making any definite announcements as long as possible in the hope that this will die down of its own accord. Hell, who can blame them?

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

The stupids will certainly not let an opportunity for a good riot go to waste.

17. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Flights to Geneva are running about 1,200-2K round trip, think our gubberment is paying for those for all 20+ people? I would assume that to be the case, super good use of our tax dollars.

18. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

<sigh> for a moment I actually thought this thread might be about the former Cavs/Lakers/Cavs coach who is laughing his way to the bank twice a month for the next four years. He'll take in $16,000,000 in that time.

Super nice guy, but I can't quite say he deserves that much compensation for putting an ass-groove in his couch.

/thread-jack. Carry on with your conversation predicated on the assumption that Missouri is an accurate and relevant representation of America... :P

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That was my first thought. Are the taxpayers footing the bill for all that bullshit ?

20. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

It certainly seems to indicate that there was a struggle and weapon discharge at close range. Whether or not it was in the car can't be told from the autopsy, except that the entry/exit wound locations might be consistent with being in the car.