1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justified new season

Discussion in 'General' started by RazzelldazelS, Jan 7, 2014.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Did you see the meeting between Raylan and Ava on the bridge at the end?

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did you not see the last few minutes of the show where she met with Raylan on the bridge?

3. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

It was right there in the last few minutes of the last episode.

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Post 87 "Got damn dvr cut it short again :mad: "
    I have it set to record + 30 for the rerun :D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I knew she was cooperating as soon as the lawyer called Boyd. They've been playing up her getting pissed at Boyd not being able to help her for way to long to not have her turn on him. That also can lead to a nice little twist next season if she decides to side with Boyd so it'll be fun to watch play out either way.

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I freakin LOVE this show!

7. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

What I can't figure out is even when I set my DirectTV DVR to record 75 minutes of Justified it stopped right at 67 minutes,just as Boyd was about to exit the trailer,lucky me saw that and re programmed and the second time it recorded the full setting I set at 75 minutes........this is what I get for time shifting most of what I want to watch

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Mine did the same thing.
    Showed 1:15 hrs, yet stopped short.

9. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

First thought that crossed my mind. It's not like she has any love for Raylan anymore.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I just hope that we haven't seen the last of Dewey Crowe. He's my favorite character on the show. :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Very true. The way they've written her lately I think they'll keep her looking out for herself since they've all proven she can't rely on them. Never mess with a woman willing to shotgun her husband at the dining table :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: When he came flying into the last episode in the smoking Gremlin I actually laughed out loud and damn near cheered at the TV :D

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I don't think there's a single brain cell between Dewey and Dickie....

14. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

The old lady offering him a sandwich, and then opening up with the shotgun was priceless. He's such a little bitch. He did come out on top in the trailer fight though. Shocked the hell out of me.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's too stupid to know when he should lose :D

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He won the series when he thought his kidneys had been stolen. Everything since has been extra icing on the cake. I love Dewey.

17. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Repost.

18. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Same here. That guy cracks me up. :D

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

did your dvr cut the end off?

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yes