1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justified new season

Discussion in 'General' started by RazzelldazelS, Jan 7, 2014.

1. RazzelldazelS

RazzelldazelS Well-Known Member

I really like Art. I hope he pulls thru from catching the bullet. I know it's just a show ,but still I got attached to his character. It was funny when he was talking about adopting Raylan out to the social worker.

2. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

That was awesome for sure, definitely wasn't expecting that!

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I was suspicious of the cigarette pack, but forgot about his propensity for explosives.

4. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

same here. :)

and Daryl Crowe Jr. needs. to. die.

....if for no other reason than Rappaport's bad acting and his Neo-Nazi associations in John Singleton's 'Higher Learning'. :D

damn that guy irritates me.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  5. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

So what are your predictions for tonight? Not sure if Boyd's attempt at tossing Rayland under the bus last week will gather any steam or not.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Shot in the balls!

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Got damn dvr cut it short again :mad:

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There is no excuse for that level of stupidity. It was the season finale! How about a damn buffer? :D

9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

HBO has started showing Deadwood from the beginning, and even though I watched it the first go around it seems even better because there is just something about Olyphant as an actor.

I don't think he could ever be a Jason Statham type badass in movies but there is a calm cool about him. No man crush here, I just like the characters he plays.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That ship has sailed. :crackup:

11. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Bastard:eek:

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I know, and I had it set + 10 minutes.
    It cut out during the negotiations in the motor home.

13. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

They decided that Boyd sucked as a heroin smuggler, so now they want him to start robbing banks again.

14. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

I had mine set to record 75 minutes but it stopped at 76,there is a bastard somewhere out there messing with us,set DVR to re record the whole thing later that night so this morn I got to see the whole show

15. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Cool! Hadn't noticed they were showing them again.
    That's one of my favorite series ever. :up:

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Does this show have a defined end? Have they said it's only got 1 or 2 seasons left? I figure the ultimate showdown will be catching Boyd once and for all. How hilarious would it be if, once he's caught and sent to prison, he turns into that tranny he played on Sons of Anarchy?!?

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm surprised no one has caught onto the suspicious nature of Ava's release.
    Just Boyd's investigation ramps up ;)

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Next season is the final one.

No one where? In this series, or in real life?

19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

She was released on the condition that she fully cooperates with the Marshals investigation/cases against Boyd to put him away forever.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I did not see that anywhere in the show, but that's what I'm assuming.