1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indy GP - Who's going?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rising, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, not sure why they'd even try that.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Still don't know. I may be in Sao Paulo, San Jose or Chicago. No f@ckin' idea on anything right now other than I'm dying to get on my flight tomorrow to go home. :D

3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Well, first we gotta get Cannoli and Mary Spies in the same place... Step 1 - create a distraction...

then, we go for the entrance...

4. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Dave, drop me a PM if you are heading out to Indy for the GP.

5. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Buddy and myself talked today about making a run up there Friday from Fl. We could get there by Saturday morning. General admission tickets good enough or get something else, stand on top of something? Seems there's free parking inside turn 3, will that most likely be gone by Sat late morning? Camping is $50, guessing a room may be out of the question or expensive this late. We would only stay Sat night. Any suggestions from those who've been and/or locals? Thanks.

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

It's Indy. There will be plenty of affordable rooms to be had.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Gen Admission... Great viewing from the Mounds... You will be walking right by them fro the free parking...

8. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i think i'm heading to the southwick mx338 national, its alot closer only 4 hours i think indy is 12 hours from me

9. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

The track is 960 miles and 16 hours from my place. It'll be a cool weekend if we can swing it though. I've seen 500's but never seen the new four strokes.

10. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i was just out at laguna if i just wasn't there i'd probably go