1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Missed a hog today . Might as well throw the rifle in the trash! Definitely wasn’t the shooter;)

2. Steak Travis

Shot the 303’s and got them zero’d for 100 yards. Pretty cool shooting 106 year old rifles

RonR likes this.
  3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Matrix Hawg. Up your game, Agent Smith. :D

4. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Just drop a few P320’s in the woods and collect the carcasses in the morning.

Razr, Gorilla George and Steak Travis like this.
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That will just turn all the dirt you drop it on into gold.

6. Steak Travis

Not a miss
    1B1F3BE8-9BD6-4F5A-AB65-7DA25C15AB97.jpeg

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  7. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

Thanks for the link.

When I was purchasing the 320 I had one of those moments where your gut tells you something doesn't feel right but you don't listen. This was the case when I realized it didn't have a safety. For me, probably not a big issue since I'm only using it at the range where the only time it is loaded is when I'm practicing.

Will be interesting to see where this lands.

8. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

Wanted to provide some positive feedback on my experience with Scheels. Found them on ammoseek and purchased some Ammo from them. The package arrived and it was clear it had been opened between the shipping point and delivery. My guess is rough handling caused the tape to fail losing some of the content.

Opened the package and 6 boxes were missing. Contacted Scheels Cust Svc who asked for images of the package. From the time of my initial contact to the receipt of an e-mil confirming a replacement order had shipped was 1.5 hours. I will definitely be sending some additional business their way.

9. :crackup: :crackup:

10. BTW, that “Magtech” range ammo shown on their site, I’ve had a lot of success with it. It was one of those that was (relatively) easy to find during Covid, and I loaded up on it. I’ve never had a failure with one of their rounds.

11. fastfreddie

GG's "unwanted toys" locker?

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

13. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Outstanding rifles. Some of the best money can buy.

14. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Is it for sale?

fastfreddie likes this.
  15. fastfreddie

Y'all a buncha gun whores. Might want to exercise some discretion or Madam GG's gonna strike with the pimp hand. :crackup:

16. I agree with this.

17. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I know someone selling a H&K VP40, 6 mags, 2 holsters (1 leather concealed, one molded hip) and ~600 rounds (300 ball, 300 hollow). Barely used, he is asking 700. But he is moving to Brazil, and I think I can get him down a bit as he is selling almost everything he owns to be gone in a few weeks. Whats a 'cant pass up' price? Dont really need the gun, and I already have a 40 cal.

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Tree fiddy :D

19. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

The magazines alone are $40 to $90 each, plus at least $200 in the ammo, so that sounds like a pretty damn good deal.