1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

House of Dragons: Yes or FK NO?

Discussion in 'General' started by Past Glory, Aug 21, 2022.

1. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

And that's something when the actor playing Daemon decided on using only 2 faces. Haughty, and mysteriously haughty.

2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

see and I like daemon and the kid the most. Theyrr very rebellious and capable of sick shit and fuck up sometimes, but they ultimately fall in line. I can relate.

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Every time I see that one-eyed kid I can only see Blue Steel with an eye patch.

[​IMG]

socalrider and bleacht like this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Huge variation in sizes. That big one was Vhagar, which is the biggest known/domesticated one at that time. I thought the biggest of all time was a wild dragon known as The Cannibal, but this chart doesn't agree with that? Dragons in this context are essentially used like nuclear deterrence.

[​IMG]

Sweatypants likes this.
  5. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I watched all of this season out of sheer boredom and the hope that it might replicate some of GOT's first 5 seasons with the humor, character development, acting, and multi-layered plot lines.

After this season of 0-4 on the above - I doubt I'll watch the next seasons, especially if we're 18-24 months away from viewing it. I waited for Peaky Blinders as they had Covid shutdowns as a valid excuse but a studio waiting to see if they'll make money before pony'ing up for the next - nah....

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, that occurred to me yesterday.