1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy $#!+. My wife is in the middle of an active shooter.

Discussion in 'General' started by auminer, May 6, 2023.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Dude, was booted from the Army on "Mental Issues" automatically should have disqualified him from owning any firearms..
    The odds of him being a NN/ WS are nil..unless he identified as Clayton Bigsby or the like.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

On the other hand, I see little chance for a better future when guns are innocuously defined as 'inanimate object'.

Someone overdosed on the K-aid...

FZRCraig likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

From a Teflon lined chalice. :rolleyes:

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

He's been swigging from it for decades.

Bugslayer likes this.
  5. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, what do you drink?

6. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Oh I'm aware, of many situations. No doubt.
    I was raised in a (old School) NRA family. I remember in my youth reading the monthly newsletter/ magazine, each issue stated many examples of armed citizens.
    My point was .. concealed carry and open carry, have seemed to expand propagate in the southern states FL,AZ,Texas etc..
    I'm NOT criticizing it, just sayin I don't realistically see it doing much good in these situations.

Let me clarify protecting other citizens , doesn't appear to happen to the level that warrants the numerous arguments made for CCW or open carry .. Do I believe it can OH YES..you betcha but I feel it's a ultimately detrimental argument and may possibly do the opposite of the desired claim.

Hope I made sense?

Seems to me it's more efficient at protecting one and their immediate family in generally more domestic situations.

I'm just not sure..you can prepare for these situations. You really cannot..its just too unpredictable, too rapid and spontaneous.
    These folks are playing by a different set of social rules that the average civilized human being doesnt engage in.

Absolute puzzlement
    of how and why these people are not identified sooner.
    Friends ,coworkers and family, Gov all have the ability to help..but they don't?

You just can't chalk it "all " up to " mental illness" I know clinically that may define them..but there's " something else" going on w society that's like a expanding virus it's getting more common, and part of a weekly if not daily occurrence.

Many of these people, shouldn't be allowed to have ever owned weapons..

Seriouslly .
    WE ALL KNOW..THAT GUY or GIRL.. you know the one! The one who you know absolutely NO way NO how should EVER be allowed to purchase weapons...Even though they have a education, never been convicted of a crime never been in trouble etc..BUT WE KNOW THESE IDIOTS..we ALL do.

So what's the damn answer ??

Hell if I know.:timeforabeer:

Last edited: May 7, 2023
    backbone and gixxerboy55 like this.
  7. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Glad your wife is ok.

I told my wife this afternoon with the crazy stuff this weekend here in Texas and the expected border surge this week to be sure she has her carry piece with her at all times.

tl1098, auminer, Gixxerguy855 and 3 others like this.
  8. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Innocuously defined?

Should he have hysterically defined it as an inanimate object?

socalrider and pickled egg like this.
  9. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

The guns prevent genocides. Thats the bigger picture. But marxist revolution discussions are at the new dungeon.

britx303 and auminer like this.
  10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Seriously can you please stop trying to torpedo meaningful threads? You know the rules. Jesus, you are thick.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Mauricio Garcia...methinks there's a clerical error here.

[​IMG]

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

City of Dallas?

[​IMG]

auminer likes this.
  13. twin ty

twin ty Well-Known Member

I’m just logging in to see this. Glad you guys are okay. If you need a ride to grab your car pm me. I’m in Frisco.

auminer likes this.
  14. 969

969 Well-Known Member

LOL.

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Ex Wife of a racer was there with her daughter and daughters friend. Thankfully they all got out safe

Yzasserina likes this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I think that you nailed it.

WTF, though? :confused:

Is this some frustrated wannabe SWAT guy?

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

How would you describe it ? It has no heartbeat, it's not alive like a plant. If it's not inanimate what is it ?

cbush, Bugslayer and britx303 like this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Triggering. ;)

brex, cbush, A. Barrister and 3 others like this.
  19. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Maybe he's trying to say a rifle that's easy to conceal that may have a folding stock and a 50 round clip is not so innocent.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh we know what Teflon is saying.

Commie claptrap is pretty boilerplate.

brex and britx303 like this.