1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Condi Rice is far more qualified and is far and away more intelligent than Hillary. If she had run for President, the media and clinton machine would have found anything possible to destroy her publicly like they have every other Republican woman. The "vote for her because she has a vag" crap is only for dems with a vag - natural born or paid for.

2. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

That's true, but let's face it. Rice has SO much less baggage than the pumpkin, and a lot of the crap Hillary attacked him with would not be able to stick to Rice. Rice is also not a dimwit like Palin. She's an accomplished, educated and highly articulate person who honestly is too smart to consider getting into the race. I'd have voted for her in a second.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Not to mention she has an oil tanker named for her. ;)

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Capable people don't want the job.

Resident Plarp and crashman like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's a weird one - I get letting those in line vote but the one article I saw it seemed like they were saying it wasn't for people in line at all it was waiting on a shift change or something.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So, she in jail yet?

7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Only to recruit voters.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How about now? :D

kangasj likes this.
  9. ped

ped Banned

I hope you like your FEMA camp with a hint of mustard

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

From what I read the suit contends that people were still getting in line after the fact that polls closed (and no official to stand at the last voter)... which is against Clark Countys law.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah - that would not be cool at all. Doesn't fly anywhere :D

12. ped

ped Banned

you mean they got off late from cashing their welfare checks and wiping their ass with the constitution? Welcome to Obamerica

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, this should be very interesting now (she's still named Clinton, it'll never happen :D )

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, it's more likely now that it was yesterday morning....:flag:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, won't do Trump any good to have her as an enemy. He's better off pardoning (I know he doesn't need to since she hasn't been charged) and then subverting her, she'll follow the power/money as always.

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I dunno. If the FBI is really doing an investigation of the Clinton Foundation and Lynch isn't running blocking for her, unless she's pardoned I could see her going down. Yes, I'm one of those guys that will not let his dreams die on the vine :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I hope he keeps his promise. I also hope he has great security.

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

It would be a benefit to try to put a dent in the corruption of the Clinton foundation. HRC going to jail over the emails would be over the top to me, but I would like to know more of the truth.