1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Because they had this entire political career path planned out down to a T a long time ago.

I dont think Caustic actually wants or desires her to win, just pointing out the fact that they had an agenda planned out a long time ago.

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

She's 100% right. This time tomorrow Hillary will be President-Elect. Smart people in popular culture had her pegged decades ago. This is from 17 (!!!) years ago and is still spot on:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Where did I assume anything? I'm not a big fan of authority so if the political establishment wants her to win then I want her to lose. Well, that and she's about the most corrupt POS in politics. And the fact that the establishment wants her to win so bad tells me they are corrupt as hell as well.

TurboBlew and jrsamples like this.
  4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Those are the rules.
    They pick their kings and present them to us like we have a choice.

5. CausticYarn

I was just saying in general.

"cunt" is off putting. No matter how it is used, it always sounds nasty and venomous to me, and completely erodes the original message. I just couldn't read the point you were trying to make with out a sour tone.

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

That is because usually when it is used.. It is suppose to be percieved exactly so.

kangasj likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I still get in trouble with Evelyne on occasion because in my head it's the British usage. Just another word rather than something so offensive you'd kill people over it.

crashman and kangasj like this.
  8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Clinton is "off putting". It's the word that pops into my head when I think of that horrid person.

Paige likes this.
  9. CausticYarn

Everything about politics is off putting.
    Every person in any of those seats has to have some mental defect to want to be there.

Paige likes this.
  10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I agree, but anything related to Clinton just takes it to the next level.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So, my reasoning that Hillary is probably not female - the number of actual females I know that don't ever think about her becoming the first woman president when discussing the election :D

R Acree likes this.
  12. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

13. CausticYarn

No. she is female.
    Just a power hungry, war hawk, that can't even feign compassion when she tries.

The "I'm with her" slogan makes me physically ill when I see people using it.

The ruling families must remind us who we bow to.
    They are prepping their daughter as well.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll trust you, I'm not sure I want to get to the point where I'd be able to tell for sure :D She's definitely a sociopath no matter her genitalia.

Seriously - she's too ugly to make it. Hillary is offset by Bill still being pretty. He can't offset Chelsea and he'll be dead by then. Agreed on her being prepped for it. All they've worked for since college is power. Same for Obama for that matter. His kids might be able to take over at some point if they end up like their parents, can't tell yet.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

At least the Kennedys were an attractive bunch, for the most part.
    What ever happened to them, anyway?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Your memory really so shot you forgot all of the dead ones?

Main thing for them is Junior didn't want to get into politics directly and Caroline is the Ambassador in Japan I believe.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Full Clear. They don't need us.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It makes me ill that there are people who would vote for anyone because of gender. That makes them as sexist as what they blame others to be (and a hypocrite). Further it is insulting that the most qualified choice is a undocumented felon and a generally vile person. There is a ton of women (and men) that are far better choices. To settle for a horrid choice purely because of gender and checking a box is a sad decision that I hope the majority has moved beyond.

In other words contrast Hillary with Dr Rice. One has a long history of dodgy behavior and was largely advanced through spouse and party rather than the people. The other was a highly respected academic and person. I think the outcome of both reflects on the necessity of character matters.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sadly there are plenty. Granted they'd probably vote for her anyway since their politics match up but the women wearing white as a suffragette thing is ridiculous. Suffragette movement had nothing to do with women running for office.

20. ped

ped Banned

Isn't rice supporting her too?