1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Newbie.

Past Glory and VFR#52 like this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't be the only one who had a webcrush flashback while reading this.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Interesting indeed. Just from what little research and reading I have done on this case as well as my own interactions with a couple of BOD I'm not at all shocked or surprised by JU observations and comments.

VFR#52 likes this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

LOL. Same here. :crackup:

5. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

And as I read this I get an alert from my email about BOD Elections from Cmra.
    Bahhhaaa. Let's see how many spots are open and who is running? Time for a change of leadership and a place to counts votes that don't work for Cmra.
    Thanks Mr Ulrich.
    You have always stood for the honesty and integrity.
    Steven Isenhower #52

BDRacing likes this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Lets hope those named in the lawsuit have both the good sense and a strong enough love of the club that they wont accept any nomination for BOD. I think a fresh start is much more valuable than experience this time around.

7. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Wishful thinking. But I would hold your breath. But we will see what happens soon.
    Steven Isenhower #52

8. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Didn't I see about 4 posts of yours in this thread claiming that you were done and wouldn't be posting any more? Why are you still here? :D

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I just got three beers from the fridge.:Pop:

MikeyP, VFR#52 and BDRacing like this.
  10. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Cause now we have fresh info and useful stuff instead of same Ole crap being rehashed. Bahhhaaa. And now some people who have common sense are replying. But it can turn bad real fast as we all know. Bahhhaaa.

Steven Isenhower #52

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The Phoenix arises from the a$$es.

12. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

upload_2016-6-30_14-20-36.png
    Mr. Walker's veracity, and his motives therefore, will be will be a subject of much discussion in federal court.

Attached Files:

BDRacing and VFR#52 like this.
  13. Mr. Bojangles

Mr. Bojangles My wife has more sense than that

Of course whomever Mr. Ulrich spoke to at the CCS or WERA may have chosen to give a neutral recommendation based on the fact that you sued another organization. I'm not totally sure there's any credibility at all to any of these statements.

Mr. B-

Love me some gizzards

MikeyP likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

So you are saying that neither Kevin Elliott of CCS or Evelyne Clark of WERA have any credibility with regard to their statements?

Chicken farmers don't buy combines.

15. Mr. Bojangles

I have no idea who those people are or what they do...but if I'm them, I doubt I want to tell a reporter that some guy was a jackass if he's gonna sue.

I don't know if that guy is a jackass or not. All I'm saying is that no one is going to say anything about a guy who's suing. Would you?

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

If you have no idea who those people are then you are the jackass.

VFR#52 and SamG like this.
  17. Mr. Bojangles

???

I just made an observation, that's all. Not sure why'd you call me a jackass. Should I know them? All I know is John Ulrich calls people and asks them about a guy who's in a lawsuit with another organization. Apparently asked if they'd ever had an issue with him. They say no. Again, I have no idea if they did or they didn't. But I do think you'd be hard pressed to get someone to go "on record" to say they did.

Somehow that makes me a jackass?

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

You very well could be correct; however, when anyone is asked questions that they don't want to answer the response typically is "no comment". In this case, both parties responded that they each did not have any issues with the subject and his behavior. In any event, the subject still remains in good standing with two other race organizations who both apparently feel good about his participation.

Why did the CMRA ban him.

VFR#52 likes this.
  19. Mr. Bojangles

I have no idea...I've never been asked to comment, so I just don't know.

I have no idea why they banned him. It was bad enough that he sued them though...seems like he feels like he's wronged.

20. jpence

jpence Well-Known Member

Both would stand to gain if the cmra is no longer around as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk