1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EBR done again

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Maybe one day when I get old, I will have a bike with grip warmers..maybe.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

From the start they used HD power plants.. Thats why they were in HD dealerships..

How many years has Buell / EBR been in the Black.. Total? ? yeah.....

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

4. Is there a site we can visit to see what all will be for sale? I know they said "everything", but I mean an actual itemized list of what will be for sale and projected price.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, they're auctioning off authentic Buell technician tools. who couldn't use another Vise-Grip? :D

6. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Liquidap.com

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I looked through it yesterday. I cn't understand if they are going to auction off the entire lot for a price, and then break it apart after that o if it's truly a piece by piece liquidation. I wouldn't mind taking a peak either.

8. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

$100,000 deposit to participate in the auction? Doesn't sound like individual pieces to me . . . .

Cheers,

Dave

9. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, but I think that's for the real estate. There's a two month "piecemeal" liquidation that I believe is more accessible.

10. Yeah, fuck that.

I was thinking of an online auction where everything will be listed and go up for sale at 8am, and bidding will end at midnight, with each item going to the highest bidder. Sorta eBay style.

I think they would have a hard time selling the whole lot as one thing (which includes intellectual rights, machining tools, etc). I have to think if they could have sold the company/everything to someone looking to take over and build bikes, they would have done it already.

11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Sounds like another chance for Erik to buy it all and rise again. This time he can call it 3BR.

12. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Partially related. would it make you feel better or worse if your surgeon had this in his tray? Some even have a slap-hammer attachment...