1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Durrani magnesium wheels?

Discussion in 'General' started by Booger Van der Jackass, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMoldMaker

TheMoldMaker Well-Known Member

i there when kaboom. why you think i look like this?

2. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

Brother Ken,

I humbly accept this acceptiance into the brotherhood. I will be be a beacon of circularity for all of those who do not understand the way of the wheel.

May your wheels always be round and your hubs be plentifull.

3. charles

charles The Transporter

Brother Adam:

Yes, welcome into the Brotherhood...perhaps, as 'Czar of Circularity', you could direct Moldmaker to rejoin us in our never-ending quest, for he was muddled by the high energy events at Chernoybl, and as such, his path is strewn with the flotsam and jetsam of wheel and hub antiquity.

4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

As Bro Chuckles says, see if you can get Moldy working on my DT-1 hubs. Perhaps he will have a better chance working with Japanese specs compared to the unspeakable Spanish ones he couldn't complete before.

It may not have been his fault, I am beginning to suspect that the Durrani wheels did not want to be on a Spanish POS and prevented it from happening. The Way is a circular path that we do not always understand.

Ken

5. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

The committee welcomes Adam to the Brotherhood.
    They feel your work in Circular Logic has been particularly stellar.
    Perhaps the fact the you have renounced the Heretic M. Kaku was the most convincing, though.

Brother Ken, the committee asks that you submit recipes for haggisses immediately to resolve the GM Hampster disputes.

The committee was not aware that the MoldMaker was involved in events surrounding Chernobyl. They demand a full report to be made by the MoldMaker post haste.

May wheel and hub spin in harmony.

6. TheMoldMaker

i make full report and post but Charlie needs to go. i have nothing good to say about him.

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Sister Alexa,
    The recipe for haggisses has already been posted for Bro Chuck in the past. While I respect the power of the Committee and you as their voice, I have better things to do with my life than repeat what has already been put forth. While it is not my place to tell the committee what to do, I suggest they start using the search function for haggisses recipes and do their own work. It may have been posted in Vintage. I know that is a scary section for the committee to search, but they need to toughen the heck up and get over there and get their hands dirty like the rest of us.

I realize this is beginning to sound like a rant, but the Way of the Wheel does not reward passivity nor sloth.

Ken

8. Spyderchick

Ah, I see. As the recipe was not in a report, the Committee was unaware of said posting. Of course, the Committee seldom ventures into the realm of Vintage ramblings, much preferring to rely on reports from the brethern to glean information.

I'm sure they will assign some poor neophyte to investigate said recipe and will return to you for any clarification as needed. I doubt they would get their hands dirty for any reason. Theirs is a life of philosophical contemplation. They definitely need to get out more.

9. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

Brother Ken and Sister Alexa,

This recent slothness by the Committee has me worried.

The Great Wheel came to me in a dream last night and it told me that the Committiee is not the anarcho-syndicalist commune I once believed it to be. The Great Wheel told me that the Committee is a self-perpetuating autocracy hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the social and economic differiences in out society.

I feel that we must do something about this before the actions of the Committee force more people away from the way of the Wheel.

10. charles

charles The Transporter

This wil be brought up in executive session at the next biweekly meeting.

11. TheMoldMaker

i give speech at next meeting. where it be held?

12. Spyderchick

Excellent.

It will be held at the usual place. Same time, but it will be the third Thursday rather than the second Wednesday.

13. TheMoldMaker

ok see you there. what you will wear so we don't look like twin?

14. Spyderchick

I'll be in the green robes. You?

15. charles

charles The Transporter

You do't have to worry about identifying Moldmaker, just turn off the lights, he will glow in the dark.

16. Spyderchick

We're discussing wardrobe here, Brother charles. Ol' Moldy never fails to make an 'entrance'. ;)

17. TheMoldMaker

ther go charlie again. i have good talk with you and he but in. what wrong with him? he no have life. yes i glow in dark. i get money to show my skill. can he glow in dark? no. he can do nothing.

18. charles

charles The Transporter

You are hubless, a confused magnesium wheel wannabe, basking in the glow of the Great Durrani, a genius man with verve, ambition, and technical skill...the Oppenheimer of the Mag Wheel! When he starts up his next space-age facility, I will attempt to get you on the inside, if only for a visit, so you can see what you have missed. Perhaps you could be hired on for the night shift, so your glow-in-the-dark skills could be utilized on the production line.

19. TheMoldMaker

back at you

20. TheMoldMaker

I will be lady in red.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.