1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Durrani magnesium wheels?

Discussion in 'General' started by Booger Van der Jackass, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ahh, yes. I now understand completely. In your attempts to achieve the highest level of wheel nirvana have you applied the theorem of Lizarnornis? It might help to do this since the flux of motion is endless. Pay no heed to brother Charles. He reeks of dust of the hub and is currently attempting to overcome it.

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Enough! The committee is displeased with the infighting.

We all will find the path of the Wheel in our own way.
    Some will tread down false paths, only to become lost.
    Still others will tread down that same false path only to find their way.
    Some will resist the path, and lose a golden opportunity.
    Others will rise to become leaders and allow those to not only find the path, but to emerge in truth.

May the Wheel spin true for all.

3. TheMoldMaker

TheMoldMaker Well-Known Member

my good friend orvis. i like you. you very smart unlike charlie. i not familiar with lizarnonis but will do research. flux of motion follow right hand rule and powerful when wheel spin CW. charlie reek of smell when thixomold process goe bad, fumes take over the building and produce low quality wheel.

4. charles

charles The Transporter

That's right, that's the place, lovely ain't it? :D

5. TheMoldMaker

spyderchick talking to you.

6. Spyderchick

I speak for the Committee, and they speak to all. :tut:

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I see the Moldy one takes one step forward and three steps back. I hope he is aware that I will have no input from the Kommies! The wall is down and they all want jeans. Nizhnekamskshina and Belautoshina tires belong on wheels, too. The Way of the Wheel is there for all, including the Russians.

Ken

8. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

Dreamy...fookin' dreamy!

Does the Mold Maker actually live near Magnitogorsk? Good steel for molds or not...holy smokes (no pun intended!)!

9. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

I have listened to Brother Ken and while comtiplating the great mysteries of the Durrani wheel a vision came to me in my sleep. It was Pi and it was good.

[​IMG]

10. Spyderchick

A thing of beauty, to be sure.

11. charles

charles The Transporter

A vision of harmoney and enlightenment. This is a good sign. If only Moldmaker, in the Magnitogorsk countryside, could grasp the essentials, instead of sending us old Stalinist scribblings.

12. Spyderchick

At least young Adam has abandoned the Kaku thinking.
    Have the GM Hampsters been dispatched? Is there a report regarding same for the Committee?

13. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes, well, you see, the GM Hampsters formed up a union of sorts, and now all except the Mil-Spec GM Hampsters refuse to take assignments until we agree to their terms, which includes serving Scottish Blackface sheep on the dinner menu. As this situation is resolved, we will begin to draft a full operational report for review by The Committee.

14. Spyderchick

I see. The Committee requested that you keep them updated on this most distressing turn of events. Scottish Blackface sheep are ridiculously expensive. Add to that the potential these sheep (when found to be sane) have shown in covert operations and it could become a very sticky wicket indeed.

15. kenessex

Bro Chuckles,
    I have some ideas on dealing with these Hampster malcontents. They didn't specify whole sheep on the menu, did they? I think if we serve them Haggisses, we can save the expense of the sheeps and still meet the letter of the negotiated agreement, with out bankrupting the organization. Those little rodents should know better than to try and match wits with us. Serve them Haggisses and send them out to do their duty. Who do they think they are messing with?

Keep me informed.

Ken

16. Spyderchick

Very clever, Brother Ken!

17. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

Me thinks thou Hampsters protest to much. Might I incline as to why the committe dost not cease it's affairs and displace it's concern in another commonwealth.

Wi nøt trei Sweden?

See the løveli lakes

The wonderful telephøne system

And mani interesting furry animals

Including the majestic møøse

A Møøse once bit my sister ...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
    with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
    her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
    star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
    Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
    Nordfink".

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  18. TheMoldMaker

this picture of chernobyl?

Attached Files:

19. kenessex

Brother Adam (May I welcome you into the Brotherhood? You seem to get it.)

Funny you should mention your little moose story. While I have hunted my share of mooses, I have never tried to carve on one before I was sure it was meat. As and interesting aside, mooses are big animals and take a lot of carving.
    Also as an interesting coincidence, (I watched lost and don't believe in coincidences, we do what the Way of the Wheel has planned for us) but my wife's cousin, who lives in Bergen Norway, is married to a Swedish dentist whom she met while they were living in Oslo.

I don't believe she has ever carved on a moose with a toothbrush.

Ken

20. charles

charles The Transporter

We could send you there instead. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.